Torn

Recap: I saw a shirtless Daniel and Corbyn and Layna kissing
~Y/n POV~
  I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Daniel and Corbyn looked at me with shock while Layna just smirked.
"Wait Y/n this is a big misunderstanding I—"
  I never should have trusted Corbyn and now Daniel? Why can't I just have a normal life? Also why didn't Jack tell me? The next thing I knew was that there were tears streaming down my face and I ran out the house.
  I could hear the guys calling my name but I just wanted to be alone. I ran until I couldn't hear them anymore.  
I walked in a public restroom and locked the door. I waited about 10 minutes until it looked like nothing happened and tried my best to hide my sadness. I then took a deep breath, and walked to Logan's house since I needed time to think about what I've been through.
————————————————————
I got to Logan's house and saw Lydia. I tried to pretend that I didn't noticed that she was there, but in the corner of my eyes, I could see here coming towards me. I walked faster and went to my room and locked the door but Lydia knocked on my door.
"I'm gonna take a shower!" I called out.
"Oh ok........... I'll talk to you later" Lydia replied and wandered away to wherever she's going. I sighed and now that I think of it, I do need to take a shower.
After that I changed into some pj's cause I don't feel like going anywhere, especially after all the drama that happened today.

 I walked downstairs and saw Lydia watching a movie and eating popcorn on the couch

"Hey Y/n! Want to watch a movie with me?" She asked.
I smiled and said yes. I plopped down next to her and we ended up watching 4 movies. I guess she forgot what she was going to say but I don't mind...
~Daniel's POV~
Y/n left about 4 hours ago and I missed her and felt terrible. Although I shouldn't because all I did was came out the shower and heard some noises like Layna and Corbyn fighting about something so I came out to back-up Corbyn but I walked out and saw them kissing. It wasn't Corbyn's fault either, but we both felt terrible. I have to say...
I

~Jonah's POV~
Missed

~Zach's POV~
Her

~Jack's POV~
So

~Corbyn's POV~
Much

————————————————————
Word count: 404 words