Bonus Christmas Chapter🎅🎁

(This does not effect the story oc)
~Y/n POV~
  I woke up and it was Christmas Day! I was so happy and excited until I realized that I had no one to spend my Christmas with. I sighed and walked downstairs to the kitchen but heard the doorbell ring.
  I opened the door and saw my 5 best friends! (Maybe with benefits;) I thought "why are they here?"
  So I asked, "hey what are you guys doing here?"
  "We know you had no one to spend your Christmas with so you can spend it with us!" Daniel said smiling widely.
  "Ok if your sure about it..." I replied not wanting to ruin their Christmas. We got outside and drove to Logan's house. I thought he was going out with Chloe?
___________________________
    We all hopped outside the car and Jonah rang the doorbell.
  "Umm guys? Do you see what's above us?" Corbyn asked. We all looked up and it was a huge mistletoe.
  "Darn it Logan must of set this up and he's probably recording somewhere." I mumbled. The boys looked at me in realization.
  "So umm... I'm just gonna go with the tradition... if that's ok with you guys" I said. They all slowly nodded. I kissed everyone of them and I felt so warm inside. We all just stood, me staring at them and they were staring at me. It lasted a while until I think it was getting awkward for them.
  "Let's just go inside." They all said yeah. That's when Logan opened the door. He was recording...
  There were lots of people and we actually had a great time. But there was someone that I want to spend more time with...
(Y/c=your choice)
  Daniel: I chose Daniel. He is so funny, kind and I could get lost in his eyes forever.
  Zach: I chose Zach. He is really funny and he would understand me all the time.
Jack: I chose Jack. He is really funny, sweet and he'd always invite me to see his amazing family.
Corbyn: I chose Corbyn. He is really nice and he would always be there for me.
Jonah: I chose Jonah. He is really sweet and he tells me so much about himself that he never shares with anyone else.
I walked up to Y/c and when he saw me, he smiled. We talked and laughed a lot. There were so much about Y/c that makes him alluring. His eyes are one of the most beautiful features of him but I love his personality the best.
Later, Y/c leaned in and I did too. It felt amazing and I felt really warm.
We pulled away and I said, "I love you Y/c"
"I love you too"
___________________________
Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story and Merry Christmas everyone!❤️💚