Corbyn Ending

~Corbyn's POV~
  "AAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. Y/n looked at me and gave me a face as if she was done with me.

  "Corbyn. You're going to be fine." She said.

  "No I'm not! I'm meeting your parents! What happens if they don't like me? Or they don't think I'm not good enough for you, which I'm not, but still!" I exclaimed nervously.

  "It's fine! I promise they'll like you. They're pretty cool I guess." She said trying to calm me down. It helped me by like, four percent, but that's barely anything.

  "Corbyn we're going now!" She called.

  Dear lord please help me.

  When we got to her parent's house, I felt like fainting. My knees bent a little and Y/n noticed.

  "Corbyn I swear, if you're gonna faint I'm breaking up with you." She said and glared at me lightly. I immediately straightened up and put on a serious, but nervous face on.

  "Haha Corbyn I was just messing with you, you know." She laughed and squeezed my cheek. I smiled a little at her and kissed her cheek.

  Y/n rang the doorbell and I heard footsteps coming.

  Here we go, get it together Corbyn.

  The door swung open. Y/n's mom and dad were there and gave us warm smiles.

  "Hey guys! Glad you could make it. Come in!" Y/n's mom said and stepped aside so we could enter.

  As I was walking in, I saw Y/n's dad squinting at me, as in giving me the look. I swear that I think I gulped.

Time Skip to Going Back Home (I'm sorry)

We finally got home after meeting Y/n's parents. They were actually really cool and even her dad supports us being together! Y/n's face is still red from all those embarrassing childhood memories her parents shared.

Y/n went to our room and plopped down on the bed face down and groaned. I laughed and sat next to her and patted her back.

"You know I'll always love you, right?" I asked her. I had a feeling that a smile was creeping up on her face.

"And I'll always love you too, Corbyn."

________________________________

Word Count: 365