Attempt to Saving Him

I don't think we need a recap:P

                     ~Y/n's POV~
  I woke up and checked the time. The clock read 6:00 AM. Then I remembered that it was the day of the boy's performance. I went to wake the boys up.

After getting Zach up, which took a while, I went to Jack's room. When I went in there, he was gone!

"Guys Jack is mi-" I paused after seeing him already in the living room.

"Morning Y/n Jack told me to wake him up when I wake up so yeah." Jonah said. Jack looked up and gave me a tired wave but then put his head down again.

"Oh well that's improvement Jack!" I praised him. He still has his head down but I could tell he's smiling.

We headed down for breakfast and then Daniel asks, "Hey Y/n do you want to invite your brother and his girlfriend with you backstage during the concert?"

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of coarse!" Corbyn replies for him. Daniel gave him a half death glare.

"Ok I will text them later. Thank you guys so much!" I said happily. They smiled and we started eating breakfast.

"After I was done, some of them were still eating so I texted Logan.

Y/n: Morning Logan! I was just wondering if you and Chloe want to go to the guy's concert at 6:00 PM today? You guys can just stay backstage with me

L: Oh yeah that'll be awesome! We can go

Y/n: Kk I'll knock on your door when we're going. Be ready by 3!

I turned off my phone and told the boys that they can go. The rest of us finished eating breakfast and left.

We stayed in the hotel for the remaining hours and explored it. We found a gaming room and Zach and Jonah were arguing about Jonah winning something.

"You won cause you cheated!" Zach cried.

"What do you mean? I won cause I'm just good." Jonah claimed.

"Yeah we all know Jonah is just good at these type of games." Corbyn said.

"The last time I saw them playing something similar was a time when Zach won." Jack defended.

While everyone was arguing, I told Daniel that I'd be right back. He gave me a gentle smile and nodded.

I went to a little shop with all kinds of souvenirs. There was these little stuffed animals in a corner and there were many of them. I then had an idea.

I got a giraffe for Daniel, a poodle for Jack, a cat for Jonah, a sloth for Zach, and a fox for Corbyn. (Idk)

I went back and saw the guys still arguing.

"Guys!" I called. They looked at me and their faces softened.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Look what I got you!" I said and handed the plushies to them. Jack and Daniel looked a bit confused but then realized why I bought a giraffe and poodle for them.

"Aaaaannnnnyyyywaaaayyssssss.... let's go back to the room. It's 2 anyways." I said and the boys nodded.

The time flew by quick and it was now the time to go. I got Logan and Chloe and we all got onto the tour bus to get to the auditorium. The guys went in their dressing rooms and I started a live video on Instagram.

"Hey guys! Right now I'm backstage at the Why Don't We boys concert!" I said happily and saw comments rolling in.

"Oh yeah and we also bumped into my brother Logan Paul and his girlfriend Chloe Bennet!" I said and pointed the camera towards them and they waved.

"The guys are getting ready in their dressing rooms and the concert will start in about two hours." I said. I decided to read some comments and reply to some.

Y/nY/l/n's#1fan: Your so lucky! Have fun!
XBe11aX: Hey Y/n! Tell the everyone else I said hey!

  "Hey Bella! I'll tell the others that you said hey and Logan and Chloe are right here so I'll tell them. Hey guys this is my friend Bella!" I said and added Bella to the live video then showed the screen to them.

  "Hey Bella! It's finally nice to meet you!" Chloe said kindly.

  "Same here!" Bella said.

  "Oh yeah I heard of your new YouTube channel! I saw your makeup tutorials and even followed a few of them." I said.

"Aw thanks! I got inspired by beautychickee aka Christina Marie and thought that I should make my own YouTube channel for makeup tutorials or just vlogs." She said.

  "I saw that you have 75k subs! Thats really good!" I complimented her.

  "Yeah I guess some people start to notice who I am because of that or you." She says.

  "Well anyways to all of you watching this, make sure to check her YouTube channel out!" I said.

  "Y/n Y/l/n, Logan Paul, and Chloe Bennet can you all come over here please?" A voice called.

  "Well we got to go bye we love you all!" I said and ended the live video. I turned off my phone and we went to the way where we heard the voice call us.

  When we were in a room, we saw a man that's probably in his forties. "Hey guys! My name is Mike and you guys will be staying here during the show."
He said and left us alone.

  We were all talking until I felt a bit dizzy. I thought it was nothing at first until I started getting dizzier.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to the restroom." I said and they nodded.

  I went to the restroom until I started getting images of the guys singing.

  Suddenly, I was on the stage with the boys! No one seemed to notice me though. I looked backstage and the clock and it read 6:30. I thought it was only 5?

  "Guys!" I yelled. They didn't do anything. Instead, they kept on singing. I tried to touch Corbyn but instead, my hand went through him. Am I a ghost?

  Suddenly, a loud BAM echoed through the stadium. I looked and saw Jonah laying in a pool of his own blood.

  "JONAH!" I screamed, shocked. I rushed to his side but I couldn't do anything. Staff were rushing to his side. The fans were screaming in fear and they all scrambled like ants. My vision was now turning white, slowly.

  I gasped and saw myself through the mirror in the bathroom.

  I wasn't sleeping and that can't be a dream. I wasn't even that dizzy! Although wait....

  What happens if that was a insight of the future the angel told me that I can see? If that was.. does that mean that Jonah will die? I have to save him! What time did it happen... 6:30!

  I checked my phone and it read 6:00 (Pretend the time just went by fast) Then, I heard a knock on the door.

  "Y/n are you ok? The performance just started." I heard and I was pretty sure that it was Chloe.

  "Yeah I'm fine I'm coming!" I called. I took a deep breath and walked out of the restroom and joined Chloe and Logan on the couch.

  I got so into the boy's voices that I forgot what time it was. I checked my phone and it read 6:29. Oh no.

  "Sorry guys I'll be back!" I called and darted out of the room. Where was the entrance? I need to take a right then a left!

  I sprinted toward the stage and the same clock I saw in my mind read 6:30.

  "JONAH LOOK OUT!" I screamed and pushed him.

  BAM!
___________________________

Word Count: 1,296