Wish She was Here with Us

You and the boys fell asleep on your bed.

~Y/n's POV~
I woke up and felt the boy's presence around me. I sat up and looked around. I saw Jack holding my arm, Zach with the other, Daniel holding my leg, and Corbyn holding my waist. I looked over at Jonah who was just sleeping near me.

At least someone is a gentlemen around here.

I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 6:03. I decided to wear this outfit for the photo shoot and day.

  The boys were awake and getting ready for their interview

  The boys were awake and getting ready for their interview. We went down to the buffet to eat breakfast.

  Coincidentally, my photo shoot and their interview starts and ends at the same time. It is 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

~Daniel's POV~
We waved goodbye to Y/n and went to the building. We entered and and went to our dressing room. After about 30 minutes, the host called us. We went to the interview room. The cameras are getting set and then someone yelled "Action!"

"Hi! My name's Fiona Harp and we are here with Why Don't We!"

"Hi my name's Daniel."

"I'm Corbyn"

"I'm Jonah "

"I'm Jack"

"I'm Zach"

"And we're Why Don't We!"

  It was actually quite a fun interview, and now she's asking us questions about Y/n.

  "Jack, would you pick Selena Gomez or Y/n L/n?" Fiona asked.

  "Definitely Y/n" Jack answered confidently. I felt a little mad after he said that but I remained smiling.

  "Y/n all the way!" Corbyn added.

"As we all know, you made a special speech about Y/n on your concert yesterday. What is special about her?"

  Are you actually kidding me.

Jonah decided to speak first. "Everything. Her kind personality, sense of humor, she is someone we can trust and talk to."

"She shows us to be ourselves and we realized ever since we met her, we became more open." I answered firmly.

"There is nothing we would change about her because she's our definition of perfect." Jack said dazing off probably thinking about Y/n.

"Every time we see her, she immediately brightens our day. We couldn't imagine a day without her. We are grateful that she can go on tour with us." Corbyn said.

"She is the definition of an angel and we are grateful for Logan Paul to introduce her to us." Zach ended. We are all smiling by now.

"Wow Y/n must mean a lot to you guys." Fiona said truly surprised. I nodded and the interview went on. We also played a game which was fun.

  I wish Y/n was here with us though...

                      ~Y/n's POV~
  Modeling was interesting today. Especially since it is in New York which it is best to take pics. Most of them were inside but some were outside.

  It was time to go back to the hotel and buy some food in the closest grocery store.

  "Y/N!!!" The boys yelled and tackled me.

  "Hi to you guys too." I said and laughed. We got up and went to the grocery store. Suddenly, a idea popped into my mind.

  "Hey Corbyn can I borrow your phone?" I asked. He gave it to me and I followed Bella for him. I handed it back to him and he looked on his screen and blushed a little.

  "OOOH CORBYN'S BLUSHING AND STARING AT BELLA!" I called and he turned red and rolled his eyes. I laughed and hugged him which he returned back.

I am holding Jonah's hand like always and we soon got to the grocery store.

"OOH SOUR PATCH KIDS!" Corbyn called and grabbed about 10 bags of them. I grabbed the food we need and we checked out. After we went outside, I called the tour bus since we had too many groceries. After we got on,Corbyn went to a dark corner and immediately ripped open a pack of Sour Patch Kids and ate them. I took a picture of him and sent it to him. I also posted it on Instagram.

@itsy/n l/n @corbynbesson skinny kid🙄Liked by corbynbesson, jonahmarais, XBe11aX, beautychickee and 674,185 others

Liked by corbynbesson, jonahmarais, XBe11aX, beautychickee and 674,185 others

corbynbesson: thank you
beautychickee: still my bean😍
loganpaul: better be takin care of my sis
           View all 67,624 comments

  We went back to our room and saw scratched walls. We all followed the scratches and it lead to my room. I looked in and saw...
___________________________

Word count: 749