I'm Ready

Recap: Without her, we are not whole. We would become 5/6.

~Y/n's POV~
It was the morning now and I felt really tired. It was the day to go to our next destination. I got out of bed and D/n woke up. I went to the bathroom and saw that my face was tear stained. I never knew that someone could mean so much to me.

I need to stay happy for them. If they're happy, then their fans would be too. I have to try. Forget the whole conversation on the phone even existed. I'm always going to stay with them.

I took a deep breath and washed myself up. I went for breakfast with the guys.

I was the first to finish. I took a deep breath and talked to the guys.

"Hey guys. Sorry about yesterday. I just wanted to share it with you but not make us all sad. We have to stay happy for the fans. Pretend that it never existed because nothing will keep me away from you guys." I said. The guys smiled at me and we all ended up in a group hug.

Soon enough, it was time to go. The same process went again and we were boarding my private jet.

"Hey Y/n? I don't think that this is our flight." Corbyn said as he looked at the gate entrance.

"We're taking my private jet." I said. The guys had their mouths open and turned into stones when we were inside.

I'm ready for what's coming.
___________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I just want to say that I am going to be doing a huge time skip in the story for the next chapter. I will make the time skip to the LA concert. Anyways bye everyone!

Word Count: 305