Ending for @Percabeth4LIFEEE

~Lyndsey's POV~
It was 8:00 P.M so I decided to watch Titanic. I got to the scene where Jack died.

"Jack you b*tch! Why did you have to die!" I screamed while sobbing.

~Daniel's POV~
I was outside of Lyndsey's house pacing around. Just tell her. If anything that didn't go as planned happens, just leave.

Suddenly, I heard her yell, "Jack you b*tch! Why did you have to die!" Followed by her sobs.

Wait is Jack in her house? Yup this is a bad time. I'm gonna go.

However, I'm not going to waste the gas that my car used getting here. I turned around and took a deep breath before knocking on her door. I could hear silent footsteps approaching. Then, the door swung open revealing a teary-eyed Lyndsey.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh uh I came to tell you something? Why are you crying though? And is Jack with you?" I asked her slowly, trying to not make her feel uncomfortable.

"Oh haha I was just watching Titanic." She said sheepishly while wiping her tears.

You still look cute either way.

"Sorry, what was it that you needed to tell me?"

Now or never, right?

"I just wanted to say... uh... that I like you?" I said which sounded more like a question than a statement.

Lyndsey just started at me. Right, now I'm going to leave before I embarrass myself even more. I started walking back to my car.

"Wait Daniel! Where are you going?" She called while giggling. I looked back at her, confused.

"I never said anything! And uh yeah... I like you too." She said while looking down.

"Please not let this be a prank..." she mumbled. I smile began to form on my face.

"It's not." I said while walking back to her. I gave her a light hug, which she returned.

"Want to finish Titanic with me?" She asked.

"I'd be honored to."

________________________________
Word Count: 328

Ending for @Percabeth4LIFEEE