Going on Tour

Recap: I fell asleep on someone's lap
                  ~Daniel's POV~
  I woke up, still tired, I rubbed my eyes and felt something on my legs. I looked down and saw Y/n, sleeping peacefully. She could define "Sleeping Beauty."
  I wanted to stay like this forever, but I really needed to go to the bathroom. Carefully, I lifted her head off my lap and walked up the stairs.
~Y/n's POV~
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I opened them and caught 5 boys staring at me.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked suspiciously.
"Oh uhh... nothing." Zach said while scratching the back of his neck.
"What time is it by the way?"
"It's 9. Why?" Corbyn asked.
"AAAH! How did I wake up sooo late?" I asked frantically and shot up from the sofa. I ran to the kitchen to eat some food while the boys trailed behind.
"It's not even late why are you so worried?" Zach asked.
"Well yeah you wake up at 12 and I like waking up early." I replied while munching on my cereal. Jonah smiled like a kid who got his favorite toy for Christmas. Or you could say Jonah getting more Harry Potter stuff.
"OMG did we just become best friends?!" Jonah said in a girly accent.
"I thought we already are." I replied. We both started hugging and jumping at the same time. The boys stared at us weirdly but then shook their heads. Suddenly, Daniel's phone's ringing.
  "Oh guys it's our manager! We'll be right back Y/n!" He said and the boys scurried out of the room.
  While I was waiting, I decided to check my social media. I saw Bella's account and remembered that I wasn't following her. I started following her and liked a few of her posts. I had a good amount of followers because of my brothers, my kind appearance, my looks some would say, and now because of the boys. And of course, there were more hate. I try to stay positive but some were really mean. I scrolled through my comments and there were a few here and there, but lots of people defended me, especially Bella and others.
  The boys came back in the room with excited looks and Zach spoke up.
  "Hey Y/n guess what?" He asked enthusiastically. I shrugged and mentioned him to go on.
  "YOUR'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH US!!!" All the boys said.
  "Well that is if you want to." Jack said. All the boys were looking at me hopefully.
  "Let me ask Logan." I said. The boys whined because they can't contain their excitement
L=Logan
L: Hey Y/n I missed you! Do you need anything?
Y/n: Hey I missed ya too! The boys said that I could go to tour with them! Can I? Please please please?!
L: Of coarse you can! And if you are going to smash remember to use protection! Let the lucky guy call me so that I can give him some tips! Are you gonna have a six-"
Y/n: IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL PUT IN A BAD WORD TO CHLOE
L: Okay okay! crazy woman...
Y/n: But I can still go though right?
L:Mhm I probably won't be back when you leave but I'll miss ya!
Y/n: Okay I gotta go bye Logan!
L:Bye!
"Guys I can go!" I squealed and hugged them. They all returned the hug and were just as excited as I am.
"We're going around the U.S.A if you're wondering." Jack said and I nodded. At least I don't have to try learning some words in other languages.
"Y/n's going to tour with us!"
___________________________
Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for having it be so short.
Word count: 637