Knight in Shining Armour

Recap: Hello Ohio!

~Y/n's POV~
We got off the plane and were immediately greeted by fans. We said hello to most but we were too jet
lagged to stay longer so we walked through the crowd to get to the tour bus.

After we checked in the hotel, we went our own ways to our rooms and I lazily unpacked everything and plopped down on my bed which D/n laid beside me. We laid there for about ten minutes until I decided to go see what the others were doing.

I walked out my room and heard girly screams in the living room. I rushed over and saw all the boys hiding behind the couch.

"Hey why are you guys- AAHHHHHH!!!" I screamed after I saw a huge spider and joined the boy's behind the couch. All the guys were scared of spiders but let me tell you, Jack and I HATE them.

"Ahhhhhh it's coming towards us!" Zach yelled. I peeked over the couch and saw that it was starting to climb up the couch.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" We all screamed and Jack and I sprinted to the kitchen part of the room.

~Jack's POV~
Y/n and I sprinted to the kitchen and we were petrified. It was HUGE and we both hate spiders. Although wait....

If I catch the spider, then I would be a hero for Y/n!

Nooo! I hate spiders and it will bite me and I'll die! I also would never see Y/n again!

But if I did, I'll also save the other guys and save the day!

"SCREW IT I'LL GET IT!" I called.

"You will?" Y/n said with hope in her eyes.

"Yup!" I said with a proud grin on my face.

I grabbed Y/n's hand and went to the living room. The guys were all in different corners of the room and I could tell that they were jealous of me holding Y/n's hand but didn't care much because of the spider.

"Kill or take it outside?" I asked. I heard mixtures of both but I decided to take it outside to the balcony.

Slowly, I took a cup and newspaper and slid it under and then...

"I CAUGHT IT!" I cheered. I looked down and saw the spider jerking everywhere until it's eyes met mine.

"SCREEEEEEEEEE!" I screeched and threw the cup and paper up into the air along with the spider.

Corbyn opened the balcony's door and mentioned me to hurry up. I caught the cup and paper but then...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed when I realized the spider was on me. I ran off to the balcony and jerked my arm and the spider flew all the way down...

"My hero!" Y/n said and hugged me. I hugged her back and the guys were thanking me over and over again.

Mission accomplished.

~Y/n's POV~
After the spider incident, we explored Ohio a bit. I miss LA but going on tour with the boys is so much fun! We were walking around and bought some stuff from the shops.

Later, we randomly decided to paint my nails. Jack also wanted to paint his nails for fun so we went to a nail salon.

We walked inside greeted by a girl that's probably in her early twenties.

"Hi can I help you gu- OH MY GOSH IT'S YOU GUYS!" She said, shocked while looking at all of us.

"Oh since you know us then I guess Jack and Y/n would like to get their nails painted." Daniel said. She nodded and told us to follow her.

We went into a separate room while two other ladies started doing our nails. Im the end, my nails were pink and white while Jack's were black and purple.

"Hey guys you like our nails?" I asked.

"Yeah of coarse!" They all replied.

"Gee thanks, just bought it." Jack then said.

"Ayyyyyy Ariana Grande queen!" I said and we high-fived each other.

"And Jonah's girlfriend!" Daniel added. I felt a little jealous for some reason but shrugged it off.

We all head back to the hotel since the guys have their performance tomorrow so they need to get more rest. Also, considering that most of them like sleeping in.

  We walked through the hotel halls to get to our room and somehow I thought I saw a familiar face. I looked at the guy to see more clearly and when he turned around...

  "Logan?!"
___________________________
Word Count: 751