Ending for @bessons-

~Bella's POV~
"Corbyn will you put me down already?" I pleaded.

"Nope." He replied. I groaned and put my head back. He's been carrying me for like, the past twenty minutes! We were in the city so some people were giving us weird glances as we passed by.

"NOW." I said as firmly as I could. Suddenly, Corbyn did put me down. He dropped me on a bench.

"Ow what was that for?" I groaned while sitting up properly.

"Well you did tell me to put you down." He replied in a matter-of-fact tone. I sighed and got up as we continued walking.

"I hate you." I muttered. However, Corbyn seemed to have heard me.

"I love you too." He said and started to walk confidently with his chest pumped out a little bit. I sighed as I felt my lips quirk up bit.

I know I can't live without him.

~Corbyn's POV~
I know Bella sometimes gets annoyed at me, but I know she can't live without me. Like, how could she not?

Cockiness aside, I can't imagine living without her. Although I had a tiny crush on Bella before, I loved Y/n more, but ever since she chose S/E, (Someone else) I've been secretly broken about it. The others have been too, but they got over it by themselves eventually.

However, Bella was the one who helped me get through my pain. She would always be there for me, and she would spend hours listening to me.

Weeks past, and that's when I realized that she was the one for me.

________________________________

Word Count: 270

Follow bessons- ❤️