Reuniting with the Lovebirds

Recap: Logan?!

                      ~Y/n's POV~
  There stood, my brother Logan Alexander Paul, sharing the same shocked expression as me.

  "SISSY!" He said and picked me up then spun me around.

  "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

  "Well we came here for our trip. I wanted to show her around where I grew up." He replied and grabbed Chloe.

  "CHLOE!"

  "Y/N!"

We ran to each other and hugged. The guys, Chloe, and I started talking about random stuff.

  "OH YEAH YOU LIKE OUR NAILS?" Jack asked and we showed it to Chloe and Logan.

  "Yeah they're cool!" Chloe said kindly.

  "Yeah especially Jack's!" Logan added.

  "Gee thanks, just bought it." I added.

  "NOT AGAIN!" Zach groaned.

  "CAN'T STOP SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH." Jack and I sang.

  "You know what, where're taking these kids home." Corbyn said and I got dragged by Daniel while Jack got dragged by Corbyn.

  "NOOOO! You respect Ari right Jonah?" I asked with puppy eyes.

  "Yeah I do but she's not my celebrity crush anymore." He said and followed us.

  "I thought she was?" Zach asked.

  "Yeah but I got my eyes on someone else." He said and looked away.

  Hmm...
___________________________
"EVIL PEOPLE LET US GO!" Jack whines. Oh yeah if you didn't know, we are still arguing about Corbyn and Daniel dragging us.

"You guys need to learn your lesson." Zach said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE WERE JUST SINGING ARIANA GRANDE'S SONGS." I argued.

"EXACTLY WE'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" Jack added.

"I guess your lesson is to not annoy us?" Jonah said, unsure.

"WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL SINGING AND THE SONGS WERE GOOD HOW WAS THAT ANNOYING?" Jack fought back.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER YOU TWO!" Corbyn said firmly. Jack and I put our heads down while pouting and went in a corner that the others "forced" us to go to.

"Jack?" I asked.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Can we sing here?"

"THAT'S A NO FROM US NOW BE QUIET AND THINK OF THE SHAME!" Daniel called.

How mean
___________________________
5 minutes later

"GUYS!" We heard voices call and looked up. The others came dashing to us and wrapped us into tight hugs.

"WE'RE SO SORRY THAT WE TREATED YOU TOO HARSHLY" Zach said.

"Yeah you may- you may sing as much as you want." Jonah said. Jack and I smiled at each other and jumped in the air and cheered.

"Well to make it up to you two, do you guys want to watch a movie? We'll let you guys choose." Daniel said.

"Let's watch F/m!" (Favorite movie)

"Ooh good one!" Jack said. We all plopped on the couch and the order left to right was Daniel, Zach, Jack, me, Corbyn, then Jonah. D/n also came and sat on my lap.

Halfway through the movie, we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I called. I gave D/n to Corbyn.

"Want us to pause the movie?" Jonah asked.

"No it's fine. I've watched the movie a couple times anyways." I replied and went to get the door.

I opened the door and saw Logan and Chloe.

"Oh hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing?" Logan asks.

  "Just watching F/m with the guys. Wanna watch with us?" I asked.

  "Sure!" They said and I let them in.  D/n noticed their presence and ran up to them.

  "Hey buddy!" Logan said and picked her up. We all sat on the couch and watched the movie.

  After the movie, we all sat and talked.

  "Any plans for tomorrow?" Logan asks.

  "Yeah we have our concert tomorrow."  Daniel said happily.

  "Wait... shouldn't you guys get some rest then?" It's 11:23."  Chloe said.

  Shit

  "AAHHH YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT HOW COULD I STAY UP SO LATE?! UP AND GO TO BED BOYS!" I said and went into mom mode. The boys darted to their rooms.

  "In that case, we must go to bed too. Night Y/n!" Logan and Chloe said.

  "Night guys!" I replied and closed the door after they left.

  "C'mon D/n we need to rest too." I said and picked him up. She yawned in response.

  I put D/n in bed and she fell asleep immediately. I changed to my pj's and climbed into bed and fell asleep peacefully.
___________________________
Word Count: 722