Stay away?!

Recap: BANG!

~Jonah's POV~
"JONAH LOOK OUT!" I heard a voice scream. I looked in the direction and suddenly got tackled to the floor. Then, I heard a gunshot right after that. I opened my eyes and saw Y/n on top of me.

  "Wha- Y/n? What happened?" I asked. I looked around and saw fans looking confused but a little scared at the same time. Then, I saw security surrounding a guy but I couldn't see his face very well.

  "You almost got shot! Are you ok?" She asked.

  "Yeah shouldn't you be the one hurt?" I asked.

  "I'm ok though." She said.

  She saved my life? How did she know? I feel guilty now that I feel like I need her more than she needs me. It's true though, she's truly my guardian angel.

"Oh, um, sorry." Y/n said awkwardly and pushed herself off of me. I laid my head on the floor and closed my eyes, processing what happened and wishing that moment can last longer.

  I stood up and my band mates went and checked if I was ok, and then left to check on Y/n.

  ~Y/n's POV~
"Y/n are you ok?!" Corbyn asked worriedly.

"I'm alright thanks for asking." I replied. "Are you guys gonna continue the performance?"

"Yeah I think so since you guys are ok and they caught the guy." Zach said.

"Ok if you guys say so!" I said and exit the stage.

"Oh my gosh Y/n are you ok?!" I heard and saw Chloe and Logan.

"Yeah I'm good." I said. "The guys are gonna continue the performance so let's watch."
___________________________
Time Skip to after the performance

The boys just finished singing and now it is time for their meet and greet.

"Hey guys!" We heard five cheerful boys say.

"Hey! Isn't it time for your meet and greet?" I asked.

"Yeah but they all asked if you guys can come." Zach said.

"Oh sure. Let's go!" I said and we all went.

We met many kind fans and I even got gifts from some of them! There was one girl who pushed me out of the picture but I weirdly thought it was funny. I could tell that the guys got a bit mad, but pretended that nothing happened.

After about two hours, it was time to go. Logan and Chloe wanted to walk home and explore the city a bit more. The guys were tired so I went with them in the tour bus to get to the hotel.
___________________________

  We got back to our room and the guys immediately plopped down on the couch.

  "You guys did great out there!" I said and sat with them.

  "Thanks and also, how did you know that there was someone who wanted to kill Jonah?" Jack asked. Now all of their eyes were on me and didn't look that tired anymore.

  "Oh yeah, uh, when I was watching backstage, I saw a guy who looked suspicious and then I saw that he started pulling out a gun out of his pocket." I said, hoping that they would believe the lie.

  "Oh ok.." Daniel said slowly.

  After that, we talked more about the "big" LA concert which all of our friends and family are going to. For now, we know that our families, Christina, Shirley, Ally, Lyndsey, some childhood friends, and the rest of Team 10 are coming to the concert. It was going to be one of the best concerts for the guys. And I'm happy for them.

  It was getting late so we all went to bed. I laid on the bed and browsed through my computer while petting
D/n. I was just about to go to bed until my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it read my manger's name, Janice. I picked up the phone.

  "Hey Janice! How are you?" I asked cheerfully.

  "I'm great. What about you?"

  "Yeah I'm good as always. What did you want to talk about?"

  "I heard about the incident at the concert today. I found out why the guy wanted to kill Jonah."

"You did?! Why did he?"

  "You've got some crazy fans. He was not the only one, there were three others. Let's just say that they are obsessed with you and they thought that the guys were taking you away from them."

  "Wow... I never thought this would happen..."

  "I also know about the two girls that hate you. The ones  who both tried to kill you separate times. That's because of your friends, the Why Don't We boys."

  "Oh yeah I know... I haven't seen them in a long time though."

  "Yeah but you are in danger. They're no good for you."

  "What do you mean?"

  "I want you to stay away from them. It's for the best."
___________________________
How do you guys like their new song?

Word Count: 818