New Friend?

Recap: Oh wait. I could only think of person. Layna
~Y/n POV~
I threw my phone on the bed. What have I done to her? Is she jealous? Well of course she is but this is over the line. I was mad. I just wanted to pull her hair and punch her face and wipe that makeup off her.
Ok positive thoughts Y/n positive thoughts...
I took a deep breath and sighed. What are they doing to me? Maybe I shouldn't have met them in the first place. I decided to eat some snacks and relax. I walked quietly so I don't wake anyone up. Sure it was a big house but the stairs sometimes makes creaking noises. I got downstairs and saw Evan.
"What are you doing Evan it's almost midnight?" I asked.
"Oh uh nothing just couldn't sleep."  "Oh ok.." I replied and just took the food and walked back upstairs slowly while still looking at him. I quickly got back in my room and ate all the food and got sleepy cause I was so full.
————————————————————
The next morning I woke up, did my normal morning routine.

———————————————————— The next morning I woke up, did my normal morning routine

I went to Starbucks for breakfast and sat down at a table. Soon there was a boy who came up to me and said "Hi! Can I sit here?"
"Sure" I replied as he sat down in front of me. I have to admit, he was kinda cute.
"My name's Miles." What's your name?"

                            (Miles) "I'm Y/n" I replied

                            (Miles)
"I'm Y/n" I replied. "Oh aren't you Logan Paul's sister?" "The one and only."
We talked for a while and he was actually really nice. He listened to every single word I said. We had lots in common too.
"Well it's nice meeting you Miles but I have to go." I said and got up out of my chair. He then shot up and asked, "Wait! Can I have your number?" I smiled and nodded as we exchanged numbers. We said our goodbyes and I went to the boys house.
————————————————————
When I got there, there was a yellow and purple car that looks like paint in the driveway. "Huh that's weird..."I thought. Normally there would be no cars around here. I walked and knocked on the door and Jack opened it and when he saw me, he got nervous.
"Oh u-um h-hi Y/n" he stuttered. Wonder why he's acting like this. He's not really much of a shy type of person.
"Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I walked in slowly and Jonah and Zach saw me and smiled and waved. I smiled suspiciously at them and sat in between them.
"Oh yeah you might not want to go to Daniel's room." Jack said. I nodded wondering why and that made me want to go there. Zach and Jonah looked curious as well. When Jack left the room I asked, "Can you guys take me to Daniel's room?" They nodded quickly and when we got there, I knocked on the door and there were whispering, but no one went to open the door after about 30 seconds so Jonah opened the door. What I saw broke my heart.

A shirtless Daniel and Corbyn kissing Layna.

————————————————————
Dun dun dun!!! Will Y/n be broken-hearted forever or will Daniel and Corbyn find a way to apologize to her? Find out soon!
Word Count: 569