Thoughts

Recap: Before my vision went black, the last thing I heard was "please don't leave us Y/n we love you."
                     ~Erika's POV~
  We were all sobbing and Logan called 911 but barely could talk. Her blood was splattered everywhere on the floor. She was one of the best people I ever met. When I first met her, I thought she was going to be a loud and wild person like her brothers. She is actually very sweet, funny, and easy to get along with. She is my best friend so if I lose her, I wouldn't have anyone I fully trust. I lean against Jake and he puts an arm around me, sobbing quietly. Soon, the ambulance arrived.
                  ~Jonah's POV~
  We went to the hospital and Logan, Jake, and Erika told a doctor to keep us updated about Y/n. I wish that I was there for her...
    My mind was racing. Who would do this?
  Maybe it's because of us. None of this would've happened if she didn't met us. Yes, I didn't want to leave her but it may be for the best for all of us.
  No Jonah, she needs me and I need her. I wouldn't know what I would do without her. I need to be there every time she needs me and is in danger. All I would ever ask from her is her love. I know the other boys love her too but I just want her to be happy. I wish that I could cause her happiness. I wish that she could be with me and only me.
Geez I'm so selfish...
                    ~Daniel's POV~
  I am completely heartbroken. I would take the bullet for her and knowing that she might die made me have mixed emotions. There is no word that I could use to describe how I would feel if Y/n died. I don't want to think about this. I need to stay positive for her and everyone else.
  I look over to see everyone else sobbing and Zach the most. Gosh I feel so bad for him. He's the youngest one of us anyways.
                     ~Jack's POV~
I was sitting in between Zach and Corbyn. Gosh Zach was crying hard. I put an arm around him and he leaned a little to me. I've never seen us all so sad together. I know we all like Y/n but why is she making us feel this way? To me, she is worth all the girls in the world but in a different way. She isn't those ones who are completely spoiled and are mean girls. She is like an angel, kind, strong, beautiful, and many more words that can't describe her one bit. If I had to use words that exist, I could be spending my whole life writing them.
I sigh while I just sit there for what seems like hours, waiting for an update on Y/n.
                   ~Corbyn's POV~
I wish that there was one way to stop this. I'm supposed to be the smart, nerdy one but instead for some reason, I feel really dumb. I feel like I should be there for her. I feel like taking out all my anger on whoever did this to her. I don't care about anything right now. I'm praying that she will be safe. I would give away my life so that she can live and be happy.
No, that's too less.
I sigh and looked at the others. Man Zach was crying a lot. Guess it's just a part of being young.
                            ~Zach~
                      *Keeps crying*
                    ~Logan's POV~
Nooo! I can't lose my sister just because of a crazy psychopath. I haven't seen her for so long. I love her so much she is probably my favorite person of my family.
I sigh and called Chloe. She'll know how to fix me and she loves Y/n. I sigh again and put bury my face with my hands.
~Jake's POV~
This can't be happening. I haven't seen her for so long and she's probably my favorite sibling. I hold Erika while she leans into me. The whole team 10 loves her and I can't think of anyone that I know who dislikes her.
Please say that this is a dream. A really bad and realistic dream...
___________________________
Hi everyone! I guess this is a POV chapter. I'll try write a better chapter next time.
  Happy late New Year!
Word count: 742