Angel on Earth

Recap: The guys, Logan, Jake, and Erika were having thoughts about what happened to you

                       ~Y/n's POV~
  I looked around me and it was a pure, white room with items that I don't know which looked luxurious.
  "Hello, Y/n" a voice said. I looked to my right and saw a beautiful, platinum blonde woman standing next to me.
  "Am I in heaven? How long have I been here?"
  "Yes, you are in heaven and you've been in a coma for a month."
   "Holy cheese balls I skipped so much! Am I dead? Can I go back? What did I skip?
"Relax and take a deep breath. Your friends and family seem to care a lot about you." She said and motioned to a screen that showed my friends and family talking and crying over me.
"You seem to be a strong, smart, and kind girl. We are giving you the chance to go back to Earth or to stay here.
I thought about it, thinking about my brothers, parents, and friends. Something was keep popping into my mind about the boys.
I looked back at her and without hesitation and said, "I want to go back."
She smiled and said, "You're very smart. When you go back, you might experience some changes.
"What do you mean?"
"Your eyes may change color when you want them to, an event happens, or when you experience love. You also may have visions of the future. Now, it is time for you to go." She says. It starts to get blurry and I could see is her smiling until my vision finally vanished.
___________________________
I woke up, seeing Zach sleeping beside me with tear-stained cheeks. I looked at a clock on a desk beside me and read 4:23 AM. I decided to wake Zach up.
"Psst hey Zach I'm awake."
"Huh wh-"
~Zach's POV~
"Huh wh-" And there sat an angel staring back at me. The living angel on earth. I looked at her open jawed. The girl I loved who was in a coma for a month. And I got to be the first one to see her!
"Y/n!" I whisper-shouted. I hugged her lightly, not wanting to hurt her. She weakly hugged back. We stared at each other's eyes and I thought I saw a tiny ray of o/e/c (other eye color. Choose one color) shining across her eyes. I'm probably just color blind.
"I missed you so much!" I said. She smiled as in I-missed-you-too.
"Oh right I'll call the others. Oh yeah and can you push that button? It calls a nurse to come in." She nodded while I go outside to call the others.
~Y/n's POV~
I pushed the button and waited for a nurse. I noticed a mirror on the desk and grabbed it.
I wonder if I can try changing the color of my eyes.
I picked a color that I always wanted my eyes to be. I imagined my eyes as that color and closed my eyes so that I can concentrate. I slowly opened my eyes and they were o/e/c! I stared at the mirror in aw, admiring my eyes. I heard footsteps near by so I changed my eyes back to e/c and set the mirror down where it was at.
  She asked me how I felt and told me I can leave in two days. I asked her if she could get some salad and f/s (favorite soda) and she trotted off.
  I sighed and sat there. So heaven is real? Do I have "super powers" now?
  I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in. It was the boys.
  "Y/N!!!" They all yelled.
  "I'm so so sorry" Logan said and hugged me.
  "Don't be. Not your fault." I replied. I said hello to the others and then the nurse came back with the salad and f/s. I ate and drank the f/s quickly realizing how hungry I was.
  "Soo Y/n how long do you have to stay here?" Corbyn asked while scratching the back of his neck.
  "Two more days."
  "Noooooo that's soooooooooo long!" Daniel whined.
  "Well at least not as long as I stayed in this coma." I replied. Everyone looked at me confused.
  "Wait how did you know how long you stayed the coma?" Corbyn asked suspiciously.
  "Oh! Well um... the nurse told me." I said glad that I thought of something.
  "Oh right" the said in unison.
We just stood there with awkward silence.
"So are you guys going to go now?" I asked them.
"Noooo! We want to stay!" They all said in childish voices.
"Well good luck trying to find a place to sleep!"
___________________________
Word count: 798