Jack Ending

Y/n's POV
"Jack... I choose you." I said and everyone in the concert roared louder than ever. Little did I know, those four words made Jack the happiest guy living. Jack had a huge smile and hugged me and lifted me off the ground, spinning.

He set me down and I looked at the other guys. They smiled knowing that I was happy. I smiled back and Jack held my hand and kissed my forehead.

After about two minutes, I went backstage to let the guys finish their concert and do what they needed to do. I waited eagerly, wanting to see Jack.

Later on, I saw Jack and ran up to him to hug him. He laughed lightly and hugged back. Suddenly, Jack pulled away looking scared and started stuttering out random words.

"I-uh-uh-will-"

"Jack are you ok..?" I asked suspiciously.

"Erm......"

"Jack we've hugged so many times. Do I have something on my face?" I asked and wiped my face trying to get whatever is on me off.

"GIRLFRIEND?! PLEEEEEAAASE?" He blurted out.

I giggled at his cute actions. "Of coarse! Boyfriieennnd." I said and squished his cheek.

"Yay!" He exclaimed and hugged me while jumping up and down. He finally stopped and we walked out to the car to get home, hand in hand.
___________________________

When we got home, the guys ran to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I sat in the corner next to Jack and decided to play with his hair while he put his head on my lap. We all talked for about ten minutes until everyone decided to go to bed.

As I got up to go to bed, Jack pulled my arm stopping me. I looked at him, confused.

Then he said, "I love you."

I smiled at him and said, "I love you too, Jack."

___________________________

Word Count: 314