Kong

Recap: I was on Jonah then I fell asleep
~Y/n POV~
I woke up and saw I was on Jonah and everyone was still sleeping. "The wdw boys are so cute when they sleep" I thought. I went to the kitchen and ate a little because I didn't want to eat all their food. "Morning Y/n" I heard a tired voice behind me and I looked back to see it was Jack. "Oh morning Jack! I hope you don't mind me eating some of your guy's food.."
Oh yeah it's fine, especially because it's you. He winked. I blushed and looked away. "Anyways I'm gonna wake up the others."
"Wait before you wake them up,can I have your number?" He asked. I smiled and nodded and gave him my number and he looked happy.
I went to wake up Logan and he did wake up surprisingly. He thought of bringing Kong since the boys love Kong so I told them I would stay with them. I decided to wake up the other boys. I woke up all of them and I had to wake up Zach last.
~Zach's POV~
I was having a wonderful sleep(I don't know how else to say it:P) until I heard a angelic voice telling me to wake up and when I open my eyes and saw Y/n's beautiful face looking down at mine. I wish this moment to last forever and somewhere in her eyes I can feel that she does too but then Jack or should I say Noodles interrupted the moment by telling Y/n to get the door and she went to get it. Well I enjoyed it while it lasted...
~Y/n POV~
I was staring at Zach's eyes and he was staring at mine and I wished this last forever until Jack told me to get the door. I nodded and went to get it and when I opened it I saw Logan with Kong. I immediately took King out of Logan's arms and said, "Hey Kong! I missed you so much buddy!" He licked me and I was giggling. "What about meee?" Logan asked while trying to do the best puppy face. I laughed and said, "I missed you too Logan and it's only been a couple of minutes." Before he got to say anything, the boys yelled, "KONG!!!" and then immediately started petting him. A minutes later he squirmed out of them and then ran to me. I picked him up and said, "Aww yeah I love you too."
~Kong's POV~(:P)
I was taken back to the boys house and they started petting me. I wanted to be with Y/n so I squeezed out of them and then ran to Y/n. She picked me up and the only words I recognized was "I love you" I love her too she always gives me treats and is so nice to me. She takes care of me really well and honestly I love her almost as much as I love Logan.
~Corbyn POV~
Kong ran away to Y/n and I understand because I would do that too except that I am not a dog and I think I actually have feelings for her...I know that the other boys probably have feelings for her, I mean who could not like a perfect angel like her? I know she's not perfect but she has perfect imperfections and she is perfect to me.
~Y/n POV~
Soon my phone rang and I looked to see who it is and it is Jake and I answered immediately.
J=Jake
J:Hey Y/n how are ya? I heard you're in back in LA! I missed you so much!
Y/n: Hey I'm good how are you? Also I missed you too and what's up?
J: Well I am going on a hike tomorrow with the whole Team 10 so I need you to look after Apollo for the day if that's ok with you and Logan.
Y/n: Sure I can do that and I'm sure Logan won't mind.
J: Ok well see you tomorrow love you lil sis!
Y/n: Bye love you too!
*End of call*
"Who was that?" Logan asked and the boys nodded probably because of the part where I said "I love you" I told them everything and wdw boys looked dumbfounded and Logan just said oh. Guess tomorrow I can see Apollo!
--------------------

So how's this chapter? Kong the fluff ball is here! Thank you guys all so much for reading this chapter! In case if you guys didn't know Apollo is Jake's dog. I'll show a pic in the next chapter. Well bye guys!😍
Word count: 790