Jonah Ending

~Y/n's POV~
Jonah and I were at a fancy restaurant. We talked and ate. Sometimes, he would look up at me and grin or reach over the table to hold my hand. I thought it was a bit weird, but I mostly thought that it was cute.

  It was time to leave and it was raining outside.  I looked down at the huge puddles and amount of rain ahead of us and hesitated. Jonah looked at me confused.

  "Y/n? What's wrong?"

  "It would be a shame to get my heels wet and dirty." I looked down at my heels and sighed. However, Jonah had a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

  He picked me up ran into the rain to spin around.

  "Jonah put me down!" I shouted while laughing at the same time. He chuckled and walked to his car, still carrying me.

  "I'm carrying my future wife." He thought.

________________________________

Later, Jonah was driving in a familiar road, but it wasn't the way back home.

"Jonah? Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Was all he said. I sighed and slumped a little in my chair.

We got to our destination and noticed that it was the park we went to for our first date. There wasn't many people, since it was late but the people who were here were a far away.

We walked to the pond in the park. One of our favorite memories here was when D/n ran away from us to swim in the pond and Jonah had to also swim in it to retrieve her.

"Y/n." Jonah said softly. I turned around and gasped slightly. He was on his knee and had a small box with a beautiful ring in it.

"You will never know how much happiness you brought me when you decided to choose to be with me at that concert four years ago. Y/n L/n, would you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" Jonah asked. At this point, I was almost into tears.

"Of course Jonah!" I said softly and hugged him. He hugged me back while resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too, Jonah."

________________________________

Word Count: 378