Never ending Love - Intro character sketches

Hi character

Hope u will like this story too...

This is abt the couple RagLak of course they r from different standards but both share one main thing.....

💗THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER💗

Lakshya Maheshwari is 28 years old. Has graduated years ago n has joined the business of his father recently after returning from America as he wanted to have a life outside the world just to see if he can archive something or better say find someone...

 Has graduated years ago n has joined the business of his father recently after returning from America as he wanted to have a life outside the world just to see if he can archive something or better say find someone

Laksh is a true lover boy type. He has a dream of his ideal woman / wife.

She should be traditional, honest n hard working. A supporter for him n his decision not scared to speak her mind but always respect the feelings of the other's.

There we come to ideal woman / wife

Ragini Gadodia she is 23 years old in her last year of Engineering. She is ambitious n has all the above mentioned qualities. But she still wants to work have her own life. She is always ready to sacrifice her life for her family whom she loves the most. She is from a middle class family but her family is well known n is respected by many other's.

Ragini knows that her parents are looking for a suitable groom for her

Ragini knows that her parents are looking for a suitable groom for her. Even she has some wishes how he should be...

He should be hard working, supporting and understanding. He shouldn't scold her for a silly thing but explain her with love n maturity. He should care for her n for her wishes, as well as should he respect her family.

That r the qualities which the above man has!

Both families r looking for the perfect partner for their children.

This will be a story abt an arranged marriage with hidden love.

As per both get the pics of the other one n says yes to the alliance.

Both are in love with each other just bcz of a pic.

After their marriage they don't talk much as... well I will write y n don't worry love never ends n here it has only started...

Interested????