Laksh ka sasural

Hi

Since 17.01. I updated it...
199 readers and 54 votes

Target 55 votes or more

Recap: RagLak moment at Baadi, Family bounding with Gadodia.

Laksh come out of the washroom, he got some clothes from Shekhar to wear, as he hadn't thought to stay.

Ragini was lying on the bed, she was suppressing her laugh, seeing him in the traditional clothes, she isn't used to it.

Laksh looked at her, "Don't yaar, I know it's awful, look how loose the clothes are

Laksh looked at her, "Don't yaar, I know it's awful, look how loose the clothes are. It doesn't fit and the shalwar naari {Trousers thread band} I can't fix it." He was holding the trouser from the back side and Ragini bursted out in a loud laughter.

"Laksh ji this is too much. I can't stop laughing. Aahh!" She hold her belly as it was hurting now.

Laksh mimics her, "Yaar this is not fair, I'm the poor guy, who is staying in his in-law'a house without clothes, you want me to take off my clothes?" He said with a smirk, unbuttoning his kurta.

Ragini smiles, "haan my hubby make it fast. I want to see your abs. By the way you have to increase them."

Laksh looked at her, "Oh is it so?" Ragini nods and Laksh took off all the clothes, he was in his shorts and lies next to her.

"Oh my, what a soft bed is this!" He was happy and Ragini rolls on his side, "haan na. It's soft because I'm so delicate and fragile." She said looking into his eyes. Her gaze was intense and he took her close, "haan you are just the most..."

*knock knock knock knock*

There was someone continuously knocking on their door.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini please you go, I can't." He shies and hides under the duvet, covering his body.

Ragini found it cute. Aww my hubby is so cute I can't resist him, he is just tooooooo cute. My cutie husband.

She stood up and opened the door, Shekhar and Janki come in with her there was Ragini's granny.