Hubby

Hi

If the response will stay low I will make it to slow update the last update got only 34 votes by over 200 readers...

thisis_sonja

Target 55 votes as preciously it always reach above 50 the last few updates didn't even reached it again.

Recap: RagLak love cute moments

Ragini was looking at her sleeping hubby, she loves to see him all the time.

Ragini sat on the bed. She was his wife for about three days, she got to know that he is her Lucky. She had always admired in college for his pranks.

Ragini caresses his head, she was playing with his hairs and messing them up.

Laksh turns his head, "Ragini?" He said with closed eyes.

Ragini smiles, seeing his mischievous smile,"Haan main {yes, it's me}"

Laksh opens his eyes, "good morning." He hold her waist and pulls her close, making her sit on his lap.

"When you wake up and how you feel now?"
There was love and concern in his voice only for his wife.

"Laksh ji, Shh 🤫!" She closed her eyes and folded her hands in front of him. She starts her pray and Laksh was waiting, then he saw her clothes. He took the duvet and covers her from head. Then he saw her unfilled hairline, he slowly moves on the bed, she had kept a small box of vermilion on the bedside cupboard. He took a pinch and she moves while he applies it on her forehead.

Ragini opens her eyes, "Laksh ji I warned you once not to break my prayer then, what were you doing?"

Laksh hand was still in the air, she saw that and found her hairline filled, "awww my hubby you are so sweet."

Laksh nods, he comes with the hand back and was about to rub her nose, she moves her head backwards and turns to the mirror. Her eyes widen "Laksh ji!!!"

Laksh scared. Oh no looks like I'm death because of the vermilion on her nose. He was nervous, "Sorry Ragini, it happens by mistake. I didn't wanted to spoil your face."

Ragini hugs him in a sudden movement, that he couldn't react properly, "Ragini?" He was confuse and she smiles even more.

"Laksh ji you know people said, that, when the vermilion falls on your nose, then your husband loves you a lot!" She was rubbing her cheek into his open shirt, kindly rubbing it to his chest.

Laksh was happy, "Really? Great." He hold her tight and hugs her.

Ragini got ready, "Laksh ji I have pain. Can I go and meet Maa?"

Laksh looked at her a bit confused, "Ragini if you have pain then take rest. I will go and get mom here?"

Ragini smiles, "Haan That is also a good idea, then please could go and get mom here?"

Laksh smiles, he bend down to her forehead and kisses her, "Sure now or after my work?"

Ragini thought, "later, after your work."

Laksh nods, he just come out of the washroom and was going to the wardrobe, "Mister! What are you doing?"

Laksh turns again, "clothes I can't go to office just in a towel."

Ragini nodded at the same time show points on the surface, "there are your clothes, I might have pain, but that doesn't mean I can't work."

Laksh nods, he immediately wore his clothes and left. He comes downstairs and was looking for AP, "Maa Ragini has pain, please look after her?"

AP nods, "Haan Laksh what happen to her?"

Laksh lowers his gaze. How to say she has her periods.

AP saw his tensed face, "Okay, I got it."

Laksh signs of relief, "Thank you Maa." He ate and left for office.

Ragini was alone and felt bored...

The day went like this, but Laksh was always thinking of Ragini and her health. He had called her several times just to check if she needs something.

It was late in the evening and Laksh drove to Baadi.

Laksh pressed the door bell and to his surprise his own wife opens the door. "Laksh ji!!!" She hugs him tightly.

Laksh was confused and a little bit angry, but he didn't show it. Ragini looked at him, "Laksh ji close the door, see my hands are dirty." She shows him her hands which weren't dirty, but sticked wheat was on them.

Laksh turns and closed the door, he follows her into the kitchen, where she was kneading the dough for the bread.

Her hairs were disturbing her, she didn't had bins them into a ponytail. Laksh stood right behind her, he slowly hold her hairs in his hands to make her stop to breath for a moment. Her heart was racing fast she wasn't expecting this, he bind her hairs together and kisses her shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Finally he asked and she lowers her gaze turning to him.

"Laksh ji, Maa ki bahut yaad arahi thi {I was missing my mom} I asked AP Maa and she dropped me here. We both hide it from you, as you were coming here to collect mom, now you can collect me. After dinner."

Laksh nods, "oh okay. Then we will do that or?"

Ragini looked at him, "Or what?" She asked suspiciously.

Laksh didn't said anything, "I'm hungry how long will it takes to make the meal?"

Ragini pouts, "Laksh ji this is bad, tell me please!"

Laksh shook his head, "no way, did you told me you are coming here? I called you many times and you didn't found it necessary to inform me once. I'm your husband I have the right to to know where you are. Now serve me the food and then maybe I will tell you what I thought."

Ragini nods, she could sense it that he was hurt. She speeded up the pace and the food was ready and short time.

Ragini serves him, Laksh looked at her, "what is with your pain?"

"Maa knows what to do, I mean AP Maa. She gave me everything I needed so she was okay with my decision to come and meet Maa."

Laksh nods, "where is Maa now?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "don't get angry. She has gone to a neighbours house, they had called her and I told her she should leave as you would come anyway."

Laksh again nodded, she stood up and took her purse.

"What?" He saw her and asked, "where are you going? I'm going to stay here at my in-law place. As my wife misses them a lot."

Ragini blinks her eyes, "really Laksh ji, we are going to stay here?"

Laksh nods and she hugs him tightly.

____
Laksh in Sasural 🙈
Please comment and vote