Cute Wedding 🌷❤️

Hi

Recap: RagLak chupke {secret} romance ...

Laksh was sitting on his bed when his friends come into his room. "Laksh get ready man we have to go to Baadi!".

He was sitting there nervously. I love her... he was taking deep breaths but he was hell nervous he doesn't want to make any mistake. As she is still studying.

His friends were happy for him he finally found his dream girl. They sat next to him. "Laksh what happen? Why you look so tensed?".

Laksh looked at him. "I don't know what to do". They all widen their eyes. "Laksh we could explain to you what you have to do... but we won't!".

Laksh got confused. "What are you say...ing? Chi!". He stood up in anger and looked at them. "Guys I know how Baby production works. But that is not the point, I'm scared if I might do something what will cause her to leave her study too soon!".

His friends nods. Then one took a pillow and hit him. "What yaar my setting!". Laksh checked himself in the mirror and adjusted himself. "Idiots it's my wedding!".

His friends become angry. "What idiots? You wanted help we gave you a solution for your problem. Mr. Virgin!".

Laksh become red. "Haan to {so what}. I'm a virgin that is not a crime, besides what solution you just throw the pillow on me! Useless!". He set his shawl of his traditional wear and looked at them.

"Pillow wall??". He asked a bit nervous.

"Yes!". His friends shouts to him!.

They all were ready to go to Baadi but he stopped them. "Guys they are coming here! We are not going to them!".

His friends pouts. "Baraat yahan rahegi kyun {the groom side will stay here, why?}".

Laksh smiles. "I don't want her farewell to be sad and when we go there she might feel bad as she is leaving them. But here she is coming and staying and can decide whenever she wants to meet them!".

They all looked at him. "He is gone let's go!".

Laksh pouts. "He is gone... nene!". What she was scared the day when I come to meet her I'm just taking care for her. She is my wife, my responsibility. Her happiness is mine.

They come down and saw the bride sitting there with her friends. "Why didn't you told us that she is such a beauty?".

Laksh fumes, he felt jealous hearing his friends praising his wife

Laksh fumes, he felt jealous hearing his friends praising his wife. "Shut up! And stay away from here. All of you!". He warns them and AP come wearing him his Sehra {flower wall in front of his face on his turban}.