Wedding ❤️Rituals

Hi

Recap: Some mistakes happens...

Laksh has returned home he was happy his to be wife was just too cute and to his pleasant surprise naughty. He was smiling like when AP looked at him.

"Laksh where have you been all the time? I was waiting for your return and you didn't show up. You know how many people's are coming, there are so many preparations we have to do for the wedding!". AP pulls him into the house and he was overwhelmed by the decoration of the hall.

Laksh smiles. "Right in just 2 days is the wedding!". He scratched his back head with a cute smile. I was waiting for that day so long and finally it's coming... gosh I am a man still behaving like a woman, who's biggest dream is coming true.

AP sent him to his room to change his clothes as they do have to do some Haldi and Mehndi rituals on him.

Laksh went up. He took a fast shower and changed his clothes to traditional ones. He was looking as usually handsome but he was feeling little uncomfortable thinking of his Ragini's wish. A kiss, a good night one!.

Laksh was pampered by almost everyone and he was teased by his friends. "Finally they found the right one!". They laughed. "Haan if they delay the date they have to wait 2 years... poor guy! He had to wait for so many years! How much more...?". *hahahaha*.

Laksh felt the heat on his cheeks. But he didn't gave a damn on them. DP had returned home, after visiting Baadi to give the Bridal Mendhi for Ragini.

Ragini was so excited her hands were going to be filled with his name and love. She was so happy but then she remembers. How her mother warned her. Ragini you can't see him the couple of days. You know if the groom sees the bride before the marriage then it will create problems in their marriage life. She pouts she wants to see him at any costs.

The women come and started with the Mehndi.

"Don't forget his name is Lakshya not Laksh but if you are going to write Laksh then add a ji on it okay?"

"Don't forget his name is Lakshya not Laksh but if you are going to write Laksh then add a ji on it okay?". She explains them and they did as she wanted it.

She was happy. "Maa see my Mehndi...!".

"It's so dark

"It's so dark. My Laksh ji loves me a lot!". She bites on her tongue as many people were around them. "Sorry Maa!". She lowered her head but Janki smiles and caresses her head. "Ragini you know you are very lucky to have Laksh as your life partner!". She kisses her daughter's forehead and placed Khol behind her ear. "It will protect you from the evil!".

Ragini smiles and Janki left doing the rest of the work. When the door bell rings and Daadi opens the door. "AP ji just a few minutes ago DP ji left, come in!".

AP smiles, both have planned to see their DIL before the marriage take place. "Woh Laksh Haldi is done and I wanted to give Ragini the first Haldi of Laksh!". They all smiled and Ragini shies. She stood up and went to her. "Maa... come!". She took the thali from AP hands and was almost ruining her Mehndi. "Ragini! No, your hands!".

Ragini moves backwards. "Sorry!". She sat down on her place and AP applied the Haldi on her. Soon she was picked up by someone, who was hiding behind a tree. Maa please just sit in the car and wait a few minutes...

AP come out and was looking for him. But he wasn't visible. She opens the car door, which he kept open and sat on the passengers seat.

Laksh smiles he could see the women leaving the party. He climbed the tree and waited for Ragini.

Ragini was adjusting herself she was sure he will come to meet her. He promised it to keep his wife happy.

Laksh was mesmerised seeing her in veil. He knocks on the window and she shivers. "Laksh ji...!".

Laksh enters the room through the window

Laksh enters the room through the window. Ragini was sitting on her bed with the veil. "Laksh ji you are late!". She pouts but she shows him her hands.

Laksh was happy he come closer to her and looked at her lovingly. "Ragini I'm sorry but I was waiting for the women to leave not that someone will come and see me or better say caught me!". He bend down to her and was looking into her face. The veil was hiding everything but he could see how she was biting on her lower lip. He hold the veil close to her face, her lips were visible... he kisses her through the veil. And left soon...

Ragini falls back on her bed she was blushing. He come... he gave me what I had asked for.... Laksh ji... Come back....

Laksh climbs the tree down was caught by Shekhar. "Laksh?! Hmm I think I'm dreaming!". He left from there and Laksh smiles. Thank you Papa...

___

Wedding with some nice twists