Naughty

Recap: honeymoon travel

Laksh was looking at his beautiful wife, who was busy with the new environment, she was lost in the new location.

"Ragini haven't you been somewhere out of India?"

Ragini turns her face, she was having a cute pout on her face, here roundly big eyes were cutely staring at him, "No Laksh ji, my first trip out of India." She smiles looking at him.

Laksh lifts his hand, the hotel had sent a transfer bus to pick them up from the airport, Ragini smiles, she leans on his chest, "bolte na {you could have said it}."

Laksh frowns, "what?!" He looked at her.

"That you want to cuddle with me." She kisses his cheek and he smiles, both were sitting at the last bench of the bus, but this silly innocent girl couldn't understand his intentions to romance with him.

"Sorry that you didn't understood the last bench." He said and she hits him playfully.

The bus driver hold the vehicle, Ragini and Laksh stood off the bus, the luggage was given to them, Ragini took her bag, but Laksh refused it.

"Are you mad? These are only two bags I will carry them if needed I will..." he couldn't complete the sentence as his wife was on his back, pickaback.

Laksh smiles, "very smart." He entered the hotel and Ragini was happier than ever, she was looking at the furniture of the hotel hall.

She was overwhelmed by the majestic place that she immediately stood on her feet and felt embarrassed to enter the hotel on her husband's back.

Laksh looked at her, "Aww Baacha ghabra gayi {are you scared}?"

Ragini shook her head, "no." She lowers her head, she couldn't meet the gaze of anyone. Laksh got the keycard for the room and asked her to follow him, he took the two bags and the hand of his wife, "come."

Ragini nods, she kept her head low and walks with him into the elevator.

In the elevator, they were alone, "Laksh ji why you didn't scold me? I shouldn't be on your back."

Laksh pulls her close and seals her lips with his, in between the kiss he said, "it's our honeymoon why would I scold you, you have your right on me." He bites on her lips and she hisses.

The elevator stopped and the door opens automatically, the flour was amazing.