Chapter two (meeting ❤️)

Hi

Recap: the alliance...

All were happy as Ragini liked Laksh she only saw his pic but that too was a destinies wink.

AP caresses Ragini's cheek. "U don't worry Laksh won't stop u. U can continue ur studying and if there is anything u can come n tell us!". She kisses Ragini's forehead. "I want this wedding to happen within a week I can't wait 2 years to have her... as my Daughter!".

Janki was very happy as Ragini is receiving only love from AP, even the way of support toward her study was giving her a sign of relief. "Shekhar ji If it's okay then we would like to take the first date as we can't wait that long!". Shekhar nods. "But Laksh should see her once.. at least they should meet... I don't want that they will say we didn't had the possibility to talk to each other...".

AP nods. "Haan u r right! I will call Laksh to meet u tomorrow after ur college is it okay for u?". She hold Ragini's hand. Ragini nods. "Haan aunty it's okay for me... Maa?". She looked at Janki if she has any objections but Janki smiles n agrees to their decision.

The Maheshwaris left leaving a very happy Ragini behind... who will be soon in their house.

Ragini was looking at her hands she was still holding the picture...

Janki looked at her

Janki looked at her. "Laado r u happy?". Ragini lifts her head. "Haan Maa I am...". She was happy as the love toward her by her in-laws were beyond her expectations. "Maa I'm in room!". She left still holding the pic of him.

She was slowly walking to her room she turns once to see her parents n grandparents talking with each other... she smiles n rushed into her room n closed the door behind her. She was breathing shortly... her cheeks were red n her eyes were looking at him only...

 her cheeks were red n her eyes were looking at him only

She was moving with her finger on the pic... Lakshya Maheshwari... humara {my} Laksh ji... no I can't call him Laksh ji... he is too modern...

She was biting on her lower lip... What does he likes? She was sitting on her bed nervously thinking of the meeting tomorrow.

Somewhere else...

At MM

Laksh had arrived home. "Mom!!! Mom!! Uff Maa where r u? I'm hungry!". He was shouting n starving. Wish my wife will come soon she will only pamper me.

His thoughts got broken by a shake of AP. "Laksh...! Laksh?!!". She shouts at him now.

Laksh looked at her. "Maa I'm hungry please feed me!". He pouts n gave her cute look.

AP shook her head. "Laksh sit n listen to me...!". Laksh was confused. "Maa u r scaring me... what happened?". He asked with concern.

AP pulls his hand n made him sit. "Laksh I have decided that it's time to get married!". Laksh looked at her. "But Maa u r married to dad... how will that work?". He teases her... AP fumes. "Laksh u n ur silly jokes I hope this will change as soon as my daughter comes in this house!". Laksh was numb. "My daughter? U meant to say ur DIL?". AP shook her head. "No my daughter... I will keep her as my daughter only. U understand!". Laksh nods. "Haan I understand!". He fakes tears. "I'm no one to u right? U just replaced me... 😢!".

AP hits him. "Ouch!!!". He rubs his shoulder. But it was AP shouted. "Uff Laksh who told u to train n build up muscles?". Laksh took her hand n kisses her palm. AP caresses his face n took out a picture. "See her but I won't accept a no!". She gave him the pic n vanished into the kitchen.

Laksh was excited. Now he could see her whole picture... he was sitting there with backside of the pic which is only white in his hand. He took a deep breath n turns the picture.

 He took a deep breath n turns the picture

Laksh was lost in her... she was the woman of his dreams he knows it... he had seen her eyes before in the morning n his heartbeat raced now again his heart was beating fast. He was happy a smiles formed on his face just then AP come. "Laksh listen I want her only. I said no if's no but's! Only she will become my Daughter... in-Law...!". Laksh looked at her with a pout face. "Maa u just made ur choice what if... ?". AP frowns. "No if's!". Laksh nods. "But Maa...!". AP glares at him. "No but's!". Laksh nods. "Then I have no objections...!".

AP was happy he kisses his head n told him to meet her tomorrow after her college...

Laksh shook his head. "Maa I can't meet her... I'm not in town... I'm leaving u remember... the annual business function...! Come on Mom... I can't skip it..!". But he wanted to meet her too desperately. He had an idea. "Maa what if I meet her now?". AP nods. "Haan I will call Janki ji u go!". Laksh pouts. "Maa food?". AP shook her head. "Go!". She throws him out.

Laksh looked at her. "Maa address!!!". AP took a pen n wrote the address down.

Laksh vanished to meet Ragini but AP shouts... "Laksh!!!".

Laksh was in his car but he saw through his head mirror that AP was coming...

Laksh stopped the car. He rolls the window down. "Maa what happen?". AP was out of breath. "Laksh she is sleeping... after preparing for her exam she fall asleep!". Laksh felt bad... she is sleeping oh no... but I wanted to see him.

Laksh nods he come out n asked again. "Maa can I get food now?". AP nods. "Come!".

____
U all thought they will meet in real right hehe 😜

Uhm what will come next?

Please comment and vote