Chapter one

Hi

The story starts with a sleeping man...

A woman enters his dream NOT ROOM... 😜.
He was smiling a woman in his dream was calling him Laksh ji. She was sitting on the bed edge with her long black hairs which were wet. Those water drops fall on his face like rain drops. She comes closer to him a bit shy a bit naughty. A smirk on her beautiful face... Laksh ji... she calls him again. He very mischief pretend to be sleeping n turns to the other side. She was in a saree she was holding her skirt n comes on the bed. She made him face by holding his face with her hand. Laksh ji... He was controlling it for long but now his hand moves to her waist... Aahh... she stopped breathing, her face turns reddish...

Laksh smiles he opens his eyes... n falls from the bed...

Laksh hits the ground. Stupid me! Y do I had to play so much again I couldn't see her face... but she will call Me Laksh ji...

Laksh was holding the pillow n was lost in his thought with a smile on his face...

There on the other side of the town a girl is shown with her wet hairs...

"Laado?" "Ragini?"

Ragini was outside the house she was doing the praying as her exams r coming near.

Oh God please help me. It my final year I want to succeed n come further in my life. I know my family is looking for suitable groom for me. And I have no objections just one request he should let me end my studies.

"Laado?".

"Aayi {coming} Daadi!". She turns n saw her Grandmother n Mother standing at the doorstep.

"Ragini come have ur breakfast u r getting late!". Ragini comes running back to Janki n her Granny. She hugs them. "I'm so lucky to have u as my family!". She was indeed very lucky as her parents loves her the most n her grandparents pampered her the most. She doesn't have much in material but a lot in humanity n emotional love.