Laksh all the way

Hi

I hope we won't need to wait again 2 months to gain 55 or more votes... don't know what is going on, but to click on a star button won't cost you much, thanks to the regular voters, here is the next update. Or should I end it as you are just not interested?

Recap: Laksh was at Baadi, playing with them UNO and LUDO. He was cheating, but no one caught him.

Ragini was cuddling in the night with him, he was enjoying the bed it was just too soft, he didn't wanted to wake up and digs his face into Ragini's neck.

Ragini was feeling his stubbles, she giggles, "Laksh ji get up, you are tickling me." She said and he smiles cutely kissing her neck.

"I'm tickling you, here?" He bites her on the shoulder and neck point, she moans, "Aah Lakssssh!"

Laksh smiles, "where is my jiiii?" He bites her again, "Aah jiii!"

He shook his head, "bad girl." He bites her again and she made him happy, "aaah Laksh ji!" She turns to him and rubs her nose with him.

"Do we have to leave now?" She asked him very cutely with puppy eyes 🥺, "do we?" Laksh shook his head, "no, but you have to give me a kiss."

She looked at him, "just a kiss?"

Laksh nodded and Ragini kisses his cheek.

They stood up from the bed and Laksh wore his clothes of the last day, Ragini didn't liked it, but she was in love with his messy look. She come to him, "Laksh ji, could you please help me?" She said and he looked at her, "with what? More kisses?" He said mischievously.

Ragini looked at him with a widen mouth and eyes, "Laksh ji, since I got to know you are my crush Lucky, you are behaving like him only." She hits him playfully and turns with her back to him. Laksh saw the open blouse of her.

He helped her in binding the threads of the blouse and he even fit her nuptial chain

Ragini was happy, "how do I look?" Laksh cups her face, "very beautiful." He was to kiss her forehead, but got disturbed, by the sound on the door.

" He was to kiss her forehead, but got disturbed, by the sound on the door