Lucky 😱😁

Hi

Recap: Laksh went to Ragini's college and their he was caught by his former teacher. Lucky?

Laksh was hell shocked. Mrs. Braganza is the professor of my lovely wife Ragini. Wait what she said.... Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! Wonderful, you chose a wife out of the world. I would have never imagine it! Why does it sound more sarcastically than seriously? What the hell is going on?.

Laksh was sweating badly. He didn't drove home but to his company where his friends were waiting for him. He didn't noticed them and went straight to his cabin.

His friends got confused. "Sanskaar you know what happened to him?". He shook his head. "No Suraj, but yaar... it looks like he has seen a nightmare?". Suraj nods. "As he totally ignores us! As we are invisible. I'm so handsome how can someone not notice me?". Sanskaar nods. "Mr. Selfish let's go in and get him back to the reality!". Suraj nods first with a smile but then pouts. "Selfish! Huh!".

They entered his cabin and he wasn't giving them a glare, as he was just too lost in his thought. What the hell!.

SurSan looked at each other, with weird expressions. "Laksh?!". They called him simultaneously.

He was still in his own world and said. "Lucky?". He hasn't looked up, he was still looking at the desk.

"Who is lucky?". Sanskaar said. "Haan we only know Laksh ops I mean Lakshya! Not Lucky!". Suraj completed the sentence and Laksh looked up. "Mrs. Braganza!". He said which made SurSan shocked. Both looked at each other and hold the hand of the other one.

Laksh looked at their shocked faces but the intertwined hands made him smile. "I always knew there was something wrong with you and today I got the confirmation, Thank you for sharing with me!". He smirks at them.

Both immediately left the hand of the other one and both gave him death glares. "Where is she?". Suraj asked and glares at Laksh. "You know I am in a longtime relationship! I'm very happy with her!". Sanskaar nods. "Same here!". Both fumes and glared at him.

Laksh laughs not able to control his laugh. "Come on yaar, I was just joking! Uff Mrs. Braganza is Ragini's Professor I just met her and scared to hell!". Laksh shook his head. "I have changed I'm not the prankster of the past anymore, I'm so death. My poor wife, now she will me for sure!". He had lowered his head both hands around his back head scratching his head. He was hitting his forehead on desk. "Shit, shit, shit!".

Suraj glares at him. "Ohho why you so tensed?". Laksh looked up his friends have sat to the opposite chairs of his desk. "I slept with her!".

Both widen their eyes. "Wait what?! You wanted to wait!". Laksh nods in agreeing. "Yeah, but she didn't liked the pillow wall... she liked my arm pillow!". He kept quiet from here on as it was something private, he couldn't speak with them.

Ragini finally wrote the exam and was extremely happy as Laksh had come for her, more than this she knew more about him. Lucky... wow my husband is such a legend 😁.

Ragini gave her papers and left the room. She was about to slip control herself from falling. stupid saree... Laksh ji we have to talk about this... aaahhh!😱.

Ragini turns and rushed back into the class. She was holding the saree skirt in her hands to be able to run the way back without slipping over it.

All looked at her, how she come out of breath. "Mrs. Braganza!!!". She shouts as if it about life and death. Mrs. Braganza stood up. "Yes Ragini, What happened?". She looked at her. Ragini was breathing heavily as she hates to run but had rush here. "The note?". Mrs. Braganza couldn't believe her ears, she shook hear head and hits the palm on her forehead. "Here your husbands note!". Ragini smiles. Haan my husband.

She took the note and was again back on the hallway. She was controlling her breath opens the note. She saw the handwriting, it was horrible but cute.

My dear wifey

I'm sorry because of me your pray become what, incomplete?. But don't worry from now on all you do I will accept and I won't disturb you. But Haan don't Look that cute that i forgot myself. Btw you are very special my heart only beats for you... Rag Rag ❤️.

Your Laksh ji.

P. S. Don't you dare to leave the house without having your breakfast ever again!.

Ragini read the last line and scares a little bit, but she knows that he loves her a lot. She was sitting at the canteen waiting for her classmates. Her friends come and questioned her about the saree and the wedding night. "I won't tell you okay!". She refused to tell them anything related to the wedding night, but her friends asked her about Laksh.

"He is my Laksh ji, well the legend Lucky. Who has almost ruined the life of many professors!". She had to laugh as his deeds were miles ahead of him. They all laughed and were just randomly talking when someone come and starts to misbehave with them.

"Oh madam! You are driving me crazy with the saree you are wearing, I love it! The body parts which are visible... uff!". He was giving her a bad feeling and his gaze was dirty. Ragini stood up and slapped him tight on his face. "Don't you dare to talk to me in this way again! I will call him and then he will beat the hell out of you!". She warns him clearly and took her mobile to make a call, but he hits on her hand.

"Aahh!". Ragini shouts and someone heard it. "How dare you? I told you to stay away from me!". She pushes him, but he didn't cared. He hold her wrist. "I will return you the slap, with a kiss!". He was about to come closer to her when a strong hand stopped him from the back. Ragini had closed her eyes in fear and turned her face away.

"I think she said don't touch, better listen to my wife, before I break your bones. Remove your hand!". She smiles and releases a breath of relief. "Laksh ji!". She looked at him and the other student looses the grip on Ragini's wrist.

Laksh made him turn and starts to fight with him. All were looking but no one was stopping him, Ragini was standing on the bench and cheering for Laksh. "Yes that is my husband Laksh urf Lucky!".

Laksh stopped for a moment. Wait legend? Wait she is cheering me up! We need to talk.

Laksh ended the fight with a K.O. And hold Ragini's wrist the idiot hold and kisses the spot. "Come!". Ragini nods, but then pouts. "Laksh ji carry me na, I can't walk in this saree!". Laksh smiles at her cuteness. He lifts her to the car in his arms in bridal style.

____
Friday