Another good mistake 😉

Hi

So again stories are missing don't know which but Blind Marriage for sure. Hope they come back soon.

Recap: RagLak real life talk and meeting

Ragini was back in the kitchen Laksh took his own time to come down, he was looking around the room and saw the view. Just a few days more then she will be with me. The marriage is going to take place asap as the priest told us to marry. I hope she is happy.

Ragini was smiling with a blush holding her waist, which he just touched a min before. Laksh ji you are na too much. What kind of feeling you gave me. I can't resist you how will I survive 2 days more without you?.

Laksh was standing behind her he had come down and looked at her holding her waist. She was kindly caressing the spot he had touched even he felt a blush on his face.

*knock knock*

Ragini heard the knock on the kitchen door. She was like frozen for a moment as she felt like if someone caught her.

Laksh come in he looked at her from the back and come closer with his chin on her shoulder. "Ragini...". His voice was low but husky.

Ragini had closed her eyes she nods. "Haan?". Laksh took both his hands around her but he didn't touched her bare body. "Just two more days I will make you my wife! Then I will be very nice and creating any problems for you!".

Ragini turns to him her gaze was lowered like her head. She was looking to his shirt. "Laksh ji close your eyes I have a gift!". She lifts her head.

Laksh looked at her confused. "Ragini you have a gift for me?". He couldn't believe it, but she nods with her head and he closed his eyes on her wish.

Laksh couldn't imagine what gift is watching for him Ragini took his hands separated them, she placed them on each side of her waist. Laksh opens his eyes. "Ragini?". He come not down and she looked at him the moment. Both their her lips touched his chin. Both had widen their eyes but it was an innocent touch or better say mistake.

Laksh took his hands back, Ragini went through her lips and shies, whereas Laksh was hell scared. Oh no, what will she think of me now?. Laksh you idiot what you did.

Ragini saw his tensed face expression. She come and cups his face. "Laksh ji!".

Laksh couldn't met her eyes he tries to avoid her but Ragini gave him another chance. This time she kisses him on his cheek while closing her eyes, which leads him to close his eyes too.

Laksh looked at her after she broke the kiss. She looked at him. "I like this mistakes they can happen often...?". She lowered her gaze playing with her Hands. Laksh hold her close in his embrace.

"Ragini?". She was resting her head on his chest waiting for more of his love even the littlest of his love makes her his, she doesn't want everything else. "Haan Laksh ji?".

Laksh looked at her. "Sorry, because now I can't promise you!". He made a sad face. What he didn't expect was her cry.

 What he didn't expect was her cry