Nothing

You looked around your empty room, feeling nothing. You were emotionally drained and just done with everything.

Walking towards Yoongi's room, you saw that his door was opened and he was working on something. He was so immersed in it that he didn't even notice you were there. Or maybe because he just didn't want to look at you.

You rest the side of your head against the door frame and just looked at him from behind.

How did it come to this? You thought to yourself, sadly.

Yoongi slammed his laptop shut angrily before burying his face into his hands. You could tell that he wasn't in the mood to talk or be around anyone and that it was best if you retreat.

You straightened yourself and went back towards your room. You laid down in bed, hugging your pillow, refusing to shed any more tears. If Yoongi had asked you back, you'd go back in a heartbeat but there was no reason to think about that because you know that he will never ask you back. He made things clear.

"Yoongi!" you heard Jungkook called out. You slowly looked towards your closed door and knew that Jungkook was just standing out there. "We're going to be late, hurry up!"

"Hyung, hurry!" you heard Hoseok called out. "Ah, why is he taking so long?"

"I'm coming!" Yoongi yelled back.

You laid down again, burying your face into your pillow, thinking back to the day you came here.