Taehyung's feelings

It wasn't until Taehyung was super obvious with his feelings that you noticed them. You were feeling uncomfortable because of it, but you didn't say anything about them since he was a good guy. He was different from Yoongi and working with him was fun. He did everything he can to make things fun and to make you laugh.

You leaned over Taehyung who was sitting down and focused on his piece. Reaching out, you made some changes to it.

"Here," you said, hand on the mouse. "Listen to this and see if you like the changes."

That's when Taehyung suddenly grabbed hold of you hand, pulling you towards him.

You placed both hands on his shoulder, pushing him away slightly. "Uh..."

"You're prettier up close," Taehyung said, eyes studying you. "It makes the rest of us wonder why you're still single. Aside from being so beautiful, you're kind and bright."

"Uh, Taehyung? Listen and let me know if you like the changes."

"In a bit," he said before resting his head against you and arms wrapped around your waist.

A knock on the door had you jumped and pushed Taehyung away.

You stared as you saw Yoongi standing there and then Jimin was there too. Yoongi's eyes showed no emotions like always.

"You guys need something?" Taehyung asked, clearly annoyed.

"We've got vocal practice in less than two hours," Jimin said, a bit taken back by Taehyung's tone. "We're leaving in half an hour so hurry up."

Taehyung sighed and closed his laptop before getting up. He looked at you, "Y/N, I will check the changes later."

You looked away from Yoongi and nodded. "I'll leave then."

Taehyung's hand reached out and grabbed your wrist. You looked back and he smiled. "Thanks for the help."

You nodded slowly and pulled out of his hold. "Let me know if you need me to look over things."

As you walked past, you can feel how tense the air was around Yoongi. You just knew he was annoyed with you.