Music

A few months ago...

You excitedly poked your head out of the window.

"Whoa!" you gasped, eyes wide, "The city is no joke!"

You've came here once a long time ago when you were around twelve years old. When you told your parents that you were heading to the city to work as a producer, they were unsure but supportive towards it too. Although you had the looks, the voice and the talent, you decided that you didn't want to be an idol and just wanted to make music for other people to sing.

For as long as you can remember, you have always been confused about what you should do with your life. That was until one day when Yoongi returned home while you and your father were visiting Yoongi's parents. Your father and his father had been best friends since they went to school together and even enlisted together. They are super close, yet you've only met Yoongi a few times. You were too busy studying and never visited them, however, you do know of him. You know that your parents admired him and the rest of his members so much for their achievements.

One day while you were wondering around the house, you saw Yoongi listening to something while he was playing with his puppy. Amazed by how captivating it was, you learnt that it was a piece he was working on at the time. From then onwards, you have been so into music and have paid more attention to it. You found that it healed you when you needed some healing. You found comfort through making music during your hardest times too. Through music, you were able to grow a little closer to Yoongi who was more than happy to teach you what he knows. That's when you two grew closer and exchanged numbers.

When Yoongi mentioned you to his company, they were more than happy to employ you since you were close to Yoongi and you had skills.

"We're here," the taxi driver said as he pulled to a stop.