His final decision

Yoongi

Yoongi's mind was somewhere else. The members noticed and looked over at him several times. It wasn't like he messed up his lines or the dances, no. They've been together for years and they knew something was bothering him.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered when he was beside Yoongi.

"I'm fine," Yoongi murmured.

Jungkook nodded once.

Namjoon's right, Yoongi thought to himself. He thought that if he let you go, things wouldn't be messy like it is now. Taehyung has been avoiding Yoongi, only talking now and then when it came to conversations that cannot be avoided. It wasn't you who had made things like this and it wasn't Taehyung too. It was Yoongi who had complicated things.

I made a decision that I can't even carry out, he thought to himself. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, feeling so torn.

If only I can live with the decision I made.

Can I really not live my life like I used to if you're not here? Yoongi thought to himself. Memories flashed before his eyes and he remembered every little thing about you. His heart ached at the thought of not having you with him for the rest of his life. He didn't want another man to have you even if the man is one of his members who he loves so much. It wasn't because he didn't love you enough, that he let you go. It was because he didn't love himself and didn't care about himself that led him to push you away.

I've finally made up my mind, Yoongi thought. I won't let you go.

I've made up my mind so wait for me.