Bad mood

Two weeks later...

"Why don't Y/N come anymore?" Taehyung asked. It was just him and one of the producers in the room, recording songs for their new album. He had just found out that you had left the house and that you've stopped coming to work.

With his eyes still on the screen, the producer replied, "She's on leave."

On leave? Taehyung thought to himself. Why didn't she mention it to me?

***

"How's Yoongi?" Seokjin asked as Namjoon came and sat down beside him.

"What about him?"

"He doesn't know that Y/N isn't here?" Jungkook sat up on his chair, eyes wide.

"Of course, he does," Hoseok scoffed. "He's just calm about it."

Jimin scoffed. "How can he be so calm about it? Didn't Y/N's parents asked him to take care of her?"

"She's not a little kid," Namjoon pointed out.

"Maybe not but she is under his care," Jimin shrugged.

"I think we're all supposed to look after her too," Hoseok shook his head. "Have you tried ringing her?"

"I did," Jungkook stretched. "I think Taehyung did too. No reply."

The door slammed open and Yoongi walked out of his studio. The members watched in silence as Yoongi walked past them without a word. No one needed to ask to know why he's in a bad mood.

"Let's just sit back and watch the drama unfold," Seokjin leaned back against the sofa and grinned. "I want to see what will happen."

"Seriously, how old are you?" Namjoon sighed, shaking his head.