Yoongi's feelings

You stared as Yoongi staggered into the living room where you were at. You didn't have to ask to know that he rushed here to see you.

Just as you were about to say something, Yoongi said, "Look who finally decided to come back."

You narrowed your eyes, annoyed. "That's because I still need to work and—"

"I was going to come and get you but then—"

You cut him off. "Don't get my hopes up by telling me lies."

Your heart was racing at what Yoongi had said. You wanted to pinch yourself to make sure that this wasn't a dream. To hear Yoongi say something like that was... well, just something you had dreamed of.

"You seriously think I'm here to tell you lies?"

You looked up at him, surprised. Then in a quiet and hopeful voice, you asked, "Does that mean you have feelings for me too?"

Yoongi looked at for you a beat and then replied, "That's right."

***

Taehyung

Upon hearing from one of the employees that you had come back, Taehyung was too happy and left the company to head back home. He was going to tell you how much you meant to him—that he wasn't going to give you up easily. Maybe there was something between you and Yoongi but that didn't matter. Even if it takes years, he will do what he can to win your love.

He just wasn't prepared to walk in on your conversation with Yoongi though.

"You're going to have to make it up to me then," you said, smirking.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yoongi arched his eyebrows.

"You did hurt my feelings though," you narrowed your eyes. "Don't you want to make it up to me?"

"Of course, I do," Yoongi said, nervously running his hand through his hair. "I will make it up to you then."

"I really think this is one of the happiest days in my life," you murmured.

Yoongi reached over and pulled you closer towards him. "Mine too."

You smiled up at him.

Taehyung's chest tightened at the sight. You've never smiled at him like that. You've never once looked at him like the way you're looking at Yoongi. More than that, Taehyung saw how bright Yoongi's eyes were as he gazed down at you.

He's the reason you didn't give me a chance, Taehyung thought, bitterly. Not wanting to witness anything that will hurt him more than this, Taehyung quietly left the building.