Leaving

Now...

You shook your head to stop the memories from playing. Getting up from bed, you walked towards the door and opened it. Poking your head out, you saw that it was completely silent and empty.

Looking back towards where your suitcase was, you grabbed it and walked out of your room... but then you stopped.

Placing your suitcase down, you walked towards your desk and opened the drawer, pulling out the letter that you had written prior to leaving the members. You didn't want to give it to Yoongi but the thought of everyone blaming him and pointing fingers... you couldn't help it.

You stared down at the letter and then placed it on the desk where Yoongi will see it. Your eyes moved towards the photo of you and Yoongi. You remembered when Yoongi had lost the bet and you forced him to take a photo with you. You almost smiled at the memory but stopped yourself when you remembered his harsh words.

"I was an idiot to think you'd love me, right?" you mumbled to yourself. "You can lie to yourself if you want."

The memories of that night when you and Yoongi had spent together flashed before your mind, making your knees weak. The words that followed after that night made it hard for you to breathe too. You held onto the chair to stop yourself from crumbling.

Feeling tears in your eyes, you murmured, "I know what I saw that night."

For a brief moment when you and Yoongi locked eyes that night, you saw that he loves you. That he cherishes you more than anything. That gentle and soft look on his face said it all.

"I'll let you suffer for a while," you blinked the tears away and took a deep breath before walking out of the area.