Good now

Yoongi stared at you. "You still don't look good."

Those were the first words that came out of his mouth.

You almost rolled your eyes. Yoongi is the type to tell you how you really look like without feeling slightly bad about it. You have to agree that it's a good thing though because you love how blunt and honest he can be.

Yoongi walked towards his bed and laid down straight away.

"I'm good now," you reassured him. "You said you'll take care of it and I believe you."

"You better believe me," Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

You rolled your eyes but did it while smiling. You noticed that Yoongi was staring at you without saying anything.

"Uh...is something wrong?"

"You really did... have me fall for you," Yoongi chuckled.

Your heart skipped at that.

You approached Yoongi, unsure of what's going on when he said "he'll take care of things". There were mixed feelings about why Yoongi was being like this.

You slowly sat down on the bed and grabbed hold of Yoongi's arm with both your hands, eyes on him.

"Everything's okay, right?" you asked, slowly, fearing that he might decide to leave you again.

"I threatened to go after him but the others stopped me and said one of them will go instead."

"Go after... Tae?"

He nodded. "Don't worry. I won't let you go because I like you too much."

"I—"

"But I still need to talk to him."

You nodded.

"Don't you have something to say?"

You blinked twice and then slowly smiled. "I apologise for worrying you."

Yoongi sighed. "You're going to be the death of me, woman."