Taehyung

You fell forward when something or someone bumped into you from behind. You grabbed hold of Yoongi, who prevented you from falling.

"If you're going to fall, then fall alone," Yoongi scowled as he looked down at you.

You glared up at him and then pulled away, ready to give that person behind you a piece of your mind. You stopped glaring when you saw that it was Taehyung.

"Ah, sorry," he apologised, running a hand through his hair. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

You smiled. He seemed nice like he does on television. All of them do. "No worries. It was Yoongi's fault."

"How is it my fault?" you heard him muttered from behind.

Taehyung looked at you and then at Yoongi before smiling. "You must be Y/N."

You nodded. "Nice to meet you."

You two shook hands when Taehyung smiled and looked at Yoongi from behind you. "I've heard a lot about you from hyung."

"Well, don't believe a word from him," you said sweetly, letting go of his hand.

Yoongi sling his arm around your shoulder and looked straight into your eyes when you two made eye contact. "You ready to head to the dorms?"

"You're not going to make me carry my own things, right?" your eyes narrowed.

"I'm not that mean," Yoongi pulled away and grabbed hold of your wrist. "Come on, kid. Let's go."

"I'm not a kid!"

"You're a few years younger than me and your parents told me to babysityou," he said without looking back, he said to the members. "I'll see you guysafter dropping her off."