Talking to Taehyung

"Has anyone seen Taehyung?" Jimin asked. The members were at a game arcade to kill time before their photoshoot and Jimin had notice that Taehyung wasn't around.

Jungkook looked around and then turned back to his screen. "Uh, I saw him around here before."

"Are you worried?" Hoseok asked.

"Aren't any of you?"

"I am," Jungkook replied and shrugged. "But it's not like he wants anyone to be around him."

"Unless you're Y/N," Hoseok chuckled. "Leave him alone. Give him time to himself."

Jimin wasn't sure. The members knew you had rejected Taehyung because of your feelings for Yoongi. 

Jimin walked around the area for a while and finally found Taehyung. He didn't hesitate and made his way towards Taehyung who was at the boxing machine. 

I knew it, Jimin thought to himself. He really doesn't look too good these days ever since Y/N rejected him.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and then looked away. Jimin continued to just stand there and watch as Taehyung hit and hit.

"My turn," Jimin told Taehyung before punching the boxing machine.

They took turn in silence for a long time before Jimin finally decided to say what he wanted to say ever since he heard about you rejecting Taehyung.

"Don't be sad about it," Jimin said before punching again. Breathing heavily, he glanced at Taehyung. "You can't force feelings."

Taehyung stayed quiet and hit again.

Jimin waited for Taehyung to say something. He didn't want to leave until he knows that Taehyung is, well, okay in some way.

As they watched the scores, Taehyung said in a low voice, "She didn't hesitate to turn me down."

Maybe that was what's on his mind. It must be painful to be rejected without given a chance but for Jimin and the rest of the members, they were a little glad that you had turned him down. That you didn't string along both Taehyung and Yoongi. Jimin knew who you liked all along and maybe the rest of the members did too. He knows that Yoongi knew and that was why he backed off because he loved Taehyung and the members too much... and doesn't love himself enough.

Jimin patted Taehyung on the shoulder before saying, "Understand why she's doing this," before leaving Taehyung to his own thoughts.