Arrival

"Do you know when she's going to be here?" Jungkook asked, wiping his sweat with a towel.

"Who knows," Yoongi muttered without looking from his phone.

"This is the kind of person he is," Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"I thought you would go pick her up or something," Seokjin said to Yoongi, walking into the room with food. "You know, since you're her friend and she's a girl who's never been here before."

"Y/N will be fine."

"You sure about that?" Jimin arched an eyebrow.

Hoseok tutted. "You better pray she gets here safely."

"What's she like?" Jungkook asked, grinning. "Pretty? Cute?"

"Tell us so we'll know it's her," Hoseok encouraged.

"Don't worry," Yoongi said in a bored tone. "Whenever Y/N gets here, you'll know it's her."

At that moment, the door opened loudly and then you stepped into the room, one hand on the door handle and the other on the handle of your suitcase. "Yoongi oppa!"

"Told you," Yoongi muttered, glancing up from his phone for the first time. "Oppa?"

You beamed. "What's wrong with that? You're my oppa though."

"What's wrong," he corrected, placing his phone on the seat and getting up, "is that you never call me that, especially in that kind of tone unless you want something."

Your eyes trailed around the whole room and you couldn't help but just stare in awe. "What a big and spacious room to throw parties."

"You're not throwing any parties," Yoongi said in a low voice. 

Obviously not, you thought to yourself.

While you were admiring the room, Yoongi walked over and took your suitcase from you.

"This all you have?"

You nodded.

"Is she going to stay with us?" Jimin asked, curiously.

"For now," Yoongi looked down at you. "You're not some pervert who's going to stalk and take pictures of my members, right?"

Your jaws dropped and then you narrowed a glare at him. "I am not that kind of girl."

He smirked. "Good."

"Tsk," you turned to the members and beamed. "Hi! I'm Y/N!"

"We figured," Seokjin got up and the rest followed before shaking your hand.