Moving forward

Yoongi

"Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up.

"Did you hear what we were saying?" Namjoon asked him, eyes narrowed. 

"Ah, just do whatever you want," Yoongi waved him off. "It'll sound good either way."

Hoseok and Namjoon shared a look and said nothing.

"What?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"Uh, nothing," Hoseok ran a hand through his hair nervously as he glanced at Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed. "Hyung, if you want to go after Y/N then just go."

"Who says I want to go after her?"

"You don't have to say it out loud for us to know it," Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Just think about it, okay? You're not fooling anyone. We all can tell that you like her too."

Yoongi scowled. "Don't go telling lies like—"

Namjoon stood up from his chair and then looked down at Yoongi. "Is it a lie though, hyung? You've been angry and not doing your job properly. I know it's hard for you at the moment but you're not making it any better for us. This is between you and Y/N. Heck, even Taehyung too."

Hoseok slowly got up and rested a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Namjoon, that's enough."

Yoongi glared but said nothing.

Namjoon shook his head, obviously irritated, "Either way it's best if you three work it out so that we can all move on from this." Without another word, he stormed out of the room.

"You want to add something too?" Yoongi grumbled.

Hoseok sighed. "You know he's right. Figure out what you really want to do, hyung." Then he also left.