Finding out

"Psst."

Jungkook and Jimin looked up and saw Hoseok and Seokjin there. Hoseok gestured for them to follow them.

The members walked into Namjoon's studio with Seokjin checking to make sure no one is around. Namjoon was deep in thoughts... thoughts that were interrupted when his members stepped into the room.

"Why are you lot here?" Namjoon said without looking at the others, eyes still glued to his computer screen.

"Y/N left," Hoseok said.

Namjoon stopped and turned around in his chair to look at the others.

"What?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok and then to Seokjin. "Are you sure? She's not a work or—"

Hoseok shook his head. "We," he gestured him and Seokjin, "went and saw that she really left."

"With Yoongi telling her to leave him alone and being a complete $hit, I'm not too surprise," Namjoon crossed his arms. "Does he know?"

"Well, Taehyung is recording right now," Jimin jerked his chin towards where Taehyung is. "I don't know about Yoongi though."

"He's been sleeping here for the past week," Namjoon replied. "I guess that means he doesn't know."

Seokjin chuckled. "He's going to make her pay for leaving without a word."

"Ah, time to brace yourself," Hoseok said, groaning. "Things are going to get worse."