Yoongi's room

You gasped the minute you stepped into Yoongi's room. Your room was connected to Yoongi's on the left and so you couldn't help but step into his room.

"Hey, that's not your room."

You pointed at the piano, eyes wide. "How much is this?"

Yoongi glanced over at the piano and then made a face at you. "Does it matter?"

You walked gleefully towards the piano seat and sat down. When you didn't sense Yoongi near you, you glanced over your shoulders at him and grinned. "I'm asking because I've ruined a few pianos trying to learn how to play."

He stared at you for a bit and then crossed his arms, "Go ahead and break it. You'll just have to pay me back a few thousands."

"You wouldn't do that to me," you said, turning back to face the piano, hoping he will only make you pay half.

As if he can hear your thoughts, Yoongi said, "I don't think you will be able to even pay half."

Eyes wide, you looked up and saw that Yoongi was right next to you, resting his elbow on the piano, eyes on you. "Are you a mind reader?"

He jerked his chin at the piano, "How much do you suck at playing?"

You scowled, making him laugh softly. At the sound of his soft laughter, you looked away, smiling to yourself.