Members' talk

Jimin collapsed on the sofa, "Oh man, that was so scary. I thought I was going to die."

"What happened?" Namjoon asked without looking up from his book.

Jimin sat up, "Hyung, do you think Yoongi likes Y/N?"

Seokjin scoffed, "Don't tell me you didn't know."

"He does?" Jimin's eyes widened.

Seokjin stopped playing the guitar and narrowed his eyes. "I don't need Yoongi to admit it."

Jimin looked at Jungkook who shrugged. "I don't have experience in these areas."

"Hmm, it's going to be a problem then," Hoseok said as he spun around his chair, eyes to the ceiling. "Is this the end of us?"

"Don't be so dramatic," Jungkook scowled. "How can you even joke about that?"

Hoseok sat up and arched an eyebrow. "When it comes down to it, do you think Yoongi or Taehyung can accept Y/N's decision?"

Everyone stayed quiet.

"It would be nice if she doesn't like either of them," Seokjin said with a sigh. "But you never know what will happen."

"The most important thing is that the two work it out," Namjoon said. "Y/N isn't the type to string along anyone."

"We've known her long enough to know that," Jimin sighed. "But seriously, it was so awkward for me. Who knows what Yoongi saw."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowned. "Did something happen?"

Jimin shrugged. "Yoongi was walking ahead of me. I don't know what he saw but he was angry and knocked loudly on the door but you know, looking at Y/N and you know something must have happened."

"I'm worried," Hoseok stretched. "but I'm confident the two can work it out."

"I'm not," Seokjin yawned and placed his guitar down. "It's important that we don't say anything to them. Yoongi doesn't talk and Taehyung talks too much about it. Y/N... well, it's obvious she doesn't want to talk about it."

"You're right," Jimin agreed quietly.

"We're leaving now right?" Seokjin got up. "Come on, let's go."