Happily Ever After

You glanced through the glass window and saw the members singing the chorus for their new song. Looking at all of them, you saw how happy they were and you knew that everything was back to normal. You saw Taehyung standing next to Yoongi as Yoongi rested his hand on both Taehyung's and Hoseok's shoulder.

Yoongi came home late the other night and he was happy when he came back too. You found out that Yoongi and Taehyung had talked things out and that Taehyung had wished Yoongi the best. Yoongi never said anything but you know that deep down, he needed Taehyung to be okay with it.

Whoever gets Taehyung will be the luckiest, you thought to yourself as you watched Taehyung smiling brightly at Yoongi. He deserves so much more than what I can give him.

Your eyes went to Yoongi and you smiled.

***

"When did you get here?" Yoongi asked, eyes wide.

"Just now," you smirked.

"Y/N!" Hoseok said.

"Did you come to criticise our singing?" Jungkook teased.

"I've never done that!"

Jimin laughed, slinging an arm around your shoulder. "We're going for a drink tonight. Do you want to tag along?"

"No thanks," you muttered, brushing Jimin's arm off. "The last thing I want to do is babysit you lot."

"We promise not to be too wild," Taehyung said, smirking. "Right?"

Seokjin shook his head. "That's a lie and you know it."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Yoongi said, laughing.

"You're the worst out of all of us," Taehyung pointed out.

"You're the one who can barely drink," Yoongi shot back.

The room burst into laughter and you were glad. Namjoon looked a little better now that everything's back to normal.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer towards him. "You want to grab something to eat?"

You nodded.

"I'll be back in thirty minutes," Yoongi said to the guys.

"Alright," Hoseok said, reaching for his water bottle. "Take your time."

"Maybe I will," Yoongi mumbled to you and you grinned at him. Looking back at the members, you waved back.

"Is this okay?" you asked Yoongi as you two walked towards the elevator.

"Tae's lying when he said he's okay," Yoongi replied and glanced down at you. "But he will be. Not now, but he will be."

You nodded and wrapped your arms around Yoongi. "I hope so."

Yoongi rested his chin on the top of your head. "It hasn't been easy since you got here but I'm glad to have you here."

Knowing what he's on about, you smiled and nodded. You felt that way too. Despite all the mess you have unintentionally caused, you were happy because it brought you closer to Yoongi and the members. If you had the power to go back in time and change things, you wouldn't because Yoongi is worth all the trouble and pain you went through. Who knows, maybe he feels the same way too.