Come home

"You need to stop doing this and come home with me."

Taehyung's eyes were still to the sky. He didn't need to go back if he didn't want to. It may seem like he's being irrational and selfish but that's just the person he is. It was no surprise when Taehyung saw Jimin outside his house since he knew one of them was going to come after him sooner or later.

"You know I'm not leaving with you. So, what will it be?"

Taehyung knew Jimin well enough to know that Jimin will stay for as long as he like until Taehyung decided to go back with him. Still, it would be nice if the members had given him the space that he needed.

"I think you know that some people are misinterpreting things," Jimin said. "They think you're trying to separate Y/N and Yoongi just like before. That you're doing this so Yoongi will give in."

Taehyung knew about it without Jimin telling him.

"But that's not true," Jimin said quietly. "The members and I know that's not true. Not because we've been with each other for years but because you love Yoongi too. You love and respect him and you care about him too. You're always looking out for him and that's why Yoongi enjoys teasing you more than anyone."

Taehyung's heart almost broke at what Jimin had said. He knew that despite the whispers at work, that the members will never think that way of him. The truth was, he was afraid of facing the members and Yoongi. Deep down, he had known that you loved Yoongi more, that you've never led him on. That's why Taehyung can't hate you for choosing Yoongi but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt because it did.

"So?" Jimin pestered, bringing Taehyung back to what was happening. "What will you do? If you're not going to budge then let me know. I forgot to pack underwear."

Taehyung almost laughed at that. Maybe he needed more time to sort out his head and come to terms with things but he knew he didn't have forever. He knew that he needed to talk to his hyung and even to you. He didn't want to be the cause of both your pain again. It just...wasn't meant to be.

Finally, Taehyung glanced sideways at Jimin who was still leaning against the wall, eyes on Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jimin for a beat before smiling and saying, "I will go back with you."

A slow smile spread across Jimin's lips. "That's the Taehyung I know."

Pushing himself away from the wall, he walked over to Taehyung and hugged him. "The others will be happy to hear it."

He knew they would be. Taehyung nodded and stood up and Jimin dropped his arms that were around Taehyung. "I'm glad it was you who came to get me."

Jimin laughed. "I lost the game."

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. "You've always sucked at games and bets."

Jimin linked arms with Taehyung. "Now that you're happy, can you show me around? I'm not familiar with the area."

"I shout," Taehyung said as the pair walked into the house. "We'll leave tomorrow afternoon."

Jimin was shocked. "That soon?"

"That way you don't have to spend money on underwear," Taehyung smirked.

Jimin scowled in return.