Conversation

Jimin sighed, "Y/N overheard the conversation before, right?"

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung's temporary departure was meant to be kept a secret because no one wanted to have you or Yoongi feel bad about it and think it's your fault. It was already so hard on you two but you ended up hearing it anyways. It's been five days since he'd left and this was meant to stay hidden for a least two weeks.

So much for that plan, Jimin thought to himself. 

"It's not..." Jimin looked at Jungkook frustrated, "Tae decided to leave for a while and she overheard and thinks it's her fault but it really isn't."

Jungkook sighed, loudly, "Namjoon hyung is going to kill us. No, Seokjin hyung is going to smack the hell out of us."

"I don't even want to think what Hoseok will do," Jimin glanced at Jungkook. "He's scarier than Namjoon and Seokjin combined."

"It's not like we told her though, not really," Jungkook hesitated. "Right?"

"It's complicated," Jimin replied. "Yoongi doesn't know so the rest of us decided to give Tae two weeks off to accept things before one of us go and drag him back, right?"

Jungkook agreed, "I think Yoongi isn't the type to sit around when he finds out."

Jimin nodded. "Who knows, he probably forced it out of Y/N by now. She looked really guilty when she heard our conversation."