Change of plans

Namjoon walked over towards Jimin who was getting ready to head out to go after Taehyung. "Do whatever you have to do to get him to come back."

Jimin put on his sunglasses and nodded. "I'll drag him back here no matter what."

"Didn't we agree on two weeks?" Hoseok's eyes went to Namjoon. "We should at least wait a few more days..."

Seokjin had gathered the others and told them what Yoongi had said. That's when Yoongi walked into the room, making the members nervous about the whole thing, not knowing what to do. Seokjin insisted that one of them have to go after Taehyung or Yoongi will when Yoongi stormed out after saying his part.

"You know Yoongi," Seokjin replied, looking up from his phone. "He will really go after Taehyung if none of us go. If Yoongi wants to talk to Tae, they're going to do it with us around."

Jungkook nodded, eyes wide. "You know what Tae's like."

Hoseok sighed. "I'm worried but you're right. The sooner we sort this out, the better."

"Let's not have this happen again," Jimin said, putting on his face mask. Everyone knew what he meant by that: don't fall in love with the same person.

Namjoon smirked. "Let's pray it doesn't happen."

Jimin rolled his eyes and picked up his bag. "Let's just not get involve with women."

"Take care," Namjoon patted Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin nodded. "I'll update you guys."