Changes

Things went smoothly with Yoongi and you found yourself falling in love with him. You saw the way he loved and cared for the members, especially the younger ones and you couldn't help but love that. Although he is annoyed with you half of the time when you don't want to work on certain projects, he is always there to help and guide you.

Although you've never dated before, it was obvious that Yoongi may have felt something towards you too. Maybe more than friends, but you were too scared to confess or ask him. These were just your opinions after all. It's Yoongi who knows himself better than anyone.

Yoongi's always been a confusing man though. One night he saw you talking to another producer from a different company while he was about to head out to perform and got annoyed with you. When you were demanding why he was being so rude to you, he told you to go back to that guy. Angry that he thinks you were flirting when you were working and talking business, you yelled back that you will. That's when he kissed you.

As the days went by, Yoongi never spoke of it and it made you wonder if it was just a dream. Then when you confronted Yoongi about the kiss while the members were busy, he said something that hurt you.

"You want me to stay away from you?"

Eyes still on his book, he said, "Did you really think I want you around me?"

You felt like you couldn't breathe at that. Even if he doesn't have romantic feelings towards you, you thought that you two were friends...

"I don't like being around you."

"You don't mean that," you said, trying to stay calm.

Yoongi scoffed. "Please leave."

"I don't know why you're doing this but don't push me away."

Yoongi stopped reading and looked up at you. "Aren't you going leave?"

After a few seconds, you got up from the bed and walked out of the room, trying not to cry. Yoongi's always been blunt and saying things as it is, but even so he's never said anything like that to you before. It made you wonder if he's bored of you or just doesn't want you around anymore. After all, a man like him can have any girl he wants.