Ms. Myoui

Mina's POV

My name is Myoui Mina.. a college girl that just graduated from gymnastic major.. but how is it feel to be me now.. dreaming to be a ballerina but will end up as a successor of my dad company.. the biggest influence in the town company. Cause without us.. people will suffer yes.. we are the biggest medication company..

I always do the opposite things my dad asked me to do.. that is why he always hire me secretary.. bodyguard or driver.. but lucky me.. they can't stand to be with me.. cause I am too stubborn and I can do anything to let them out of my life.. maybe it is the hundred time dad hire me a new one again..

I will go back to Korea cause I will learn about dad's company.. asking me to be his successor is hard things for me to do.. but I have too cause he said he won't even support my life in US again if I didn't help him.. so I go back and decide to do what he wants for the first and maybe last time..

I have arrived at the Korean airport.. Dad said he sent me my personal assistant to pick me up.. but actually I won't go straight back home..

"Mina!!!!" Someone shouted at me and it is Sana.. my best friend since I was a little kid..

"Hi Mina.. looks greater" Tzuyu said.. he is Sana's boyfriend.. also my best friend

"So where to go?" Sana asked me as Tzuyu help me with my stuff..

"Eat.. I am hungry.. but maybe we have to run away fast cause dad sent someone to take me home" I said as Tzuyu giggled.

"Assssaaaa... I love when this happens" Sana said as I started to run to Tzuyu's car feeling someone is running for me..

We get it as Tzuyu immediately step on the pedal and in a flash, we go away from that big body guy..

"God.. Mina.. your dad send big guys" Tzuyu pants as Sana giggled.

"This is fun" she said

"Not fun at all.. where will we go?" Tzuyu asked.

"You guys know where? The most delicious restaurant. I miss Samgyetang guys" I shouted excitedly as they look at me..

"Ohh Mina can shout now" Sana tease me..

"Yeah right the penguin power" Tzuyu said as he drives faster to the restaurant..

"I think they can't get us" Tzuyu said

"Yes cause my baby is a great driver" Sana said and kiss Tzuyu.

"Guys... I am here" I said as they giggled.

"Go find one boyfriend Mina" Sana said.

"You know I am not interested with anyone easily" I said

"How about Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked me again

"Tzuyu.. he is my past.. stop it" I said..

"Oh come on Mina. He still into you and still asking me about you" he said.

"So you should just shut the fuck up Tzuyu" I said as we arrived at the restaurant.. luckily.. dad's person can't get us..

We ordered the meal and have it while I tell them about my story being in US.. they are really excited to hear that at I almost spend more than 2 hours in the restaurant.. and weirdly dad doesn't even call me..

"I need to go to toilet" Sana said.

"I will pay to the aunty.. my treat today" Tzuyu said as they leave me alone at the table while I am gulping on my water..

"Ms. Myoui" someone called me as I look at him he is tall.. with his big build body.. strong muscles.. with that black long sleeve shirt and black pants.. standing in front of me..

"Your time is up.. we need to go" he said as I look at his face.. ugh.. why he is handsome.. dad got me one bodyguard and he is handsome.. but nevermind he is just bodyguard that disturb my fun time..

"You got me?" I asked him as I get up and grab my bag going to sling that bag to him and run away again but he grabs my bag and pulls it as I got pulled by him too..

"Ohhhh" I shouted as I almost fall but he catches me by my waist..

"Ms. Myoui.. we need to go" he said and he grabs my waist and lifts me on his strong shoulder..

"Yaaa let me goo" I hit him hard but he seems doesn't even feel it...

"Guys.. guys.. help me" I shouted as Tzuyu look at me..

"Bye Mina see you later.. good luck" he said as he is annoyed me

"Yaaa yaa.. Mina.. how? Yaa Chou Tzuyu" Sana shouted as I felt my body got lied in the car and he put the seatbelt on me..

"Ms. Myoui.. I am your personal assitant.. please take care of me.. so I will do the same" he said to me with that creepy looks with his evil smirks

What is with him? This is the first time Dad send me a personal assistant like him and its a boy wow.. how It is supposed to mean as personal?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...